• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Danny DeKeyser suffers broken thumb, out for playoffs

Rate this topic

I am not sure about DeKeyser's value being overstated by posters here. Babcock himself said the Wing's most likely wouldn't be in the playoffs without his addition to the roster.

edit: Sorry 6 posts popped up while I was typing this.

Edited by jthiel86

Guest Crymson

I think you are understating his importance. And in Game 1 only Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Kronwall, and Kindl played more minutes, and he's looked better than both Kronwall and Kindl.

I'm trying to keep people from jumping here. This does not, repeat NOT, mean the end of the world for the team.

I'm trying to keep people from jumping here. This does not, repeat NOT, mean the end of the world for the team.

Dekeyser has been playing incredibly well given his lack of NHL experience. As people have mentioned, Babcock seems to think he's been fairly important since he joined the team.

People are understandably bummed. Even if they overreact, after the initial disappointment most recover.

It's okay to feel things. :P

Guest Crymson

Dekeyser has been playing incredibly well given his lack of NHL experience. As people have mentioned, Babcock seems to think he's been fairly important since he joined the team.

People are understandably bummed. Even if they overreact, after the initial disappointment most recover.

It's okay to feel things. :P

*shrug*

Guest Crymson

Bad news for this year, but our future is indeed bright with this kid.

You sure do have a lot of hamsters.

You sure do have a lot of hamsters.

Only one at a time (and only 4 total since I've started naming them after Wings). Drew (Andrew Patrick Ian Todd) died Tuesday. So now I have none.

Danny was looking promising as a middle name for the next one the way he's been playing. Hopefully he'll be around for many years to come, and work his way up to the Hamster Club.

Guest Crymson

Only one at a time (and only 4 total since I've started naming them after Wings). Drew (Andrew Patrick Ian Todd) died Tuesday. So now I have none.

Sorry to hear that.

brutal f*cken loss ! i really thought we had a good chance to surprise people but now this is a bigtime loss for us and im not so sure anymore what a blow to the team

i just hope its brian lashoff now that can step in and not one of those 2 overrated clowns white or coliacovo

CC is much better then lashoff...