• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Brian Lashoff to take Dekeyser's place in game 3

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

No doubt getzlaf embarrassed him...

Kind of glad to see lash off but I thought it'd of been white. Guess babs really does hate white...

Playing terribly and then whining about being out of the lineup is likely to place you in your coach's bad graces.

Guest The Axe

I think Lashoff will replace what we lost in DeKeyser the best. Both are shut-down defensman who can block a shot, with smart outlet passes to boot.

The youth movement was coming sooner or later. Why not embrace it fully?

Agreed. And no reason to give guys who are on their way out the experience. Give it to the up and comers.

So this pretty much solidifies that White will NOT be re-signed next season and Coliaicovo more than likely will be one of the buyouts (if used.) Our D is going to be green for awhile, but why not give them all a chance to grow together, eh?

Kronwall needs to step it up BIG TIM....

I think Lashoff will replace what we lost in DeKeyser the best. Both are shut-down defensman who can block a shot, with smart outlet passes to boot.

This. But would choose Cola over Lashoff as our problems are not the defense but the pucktransition to and in the neutral zone. I think Cola would have helped that more. But Lashoff is fine too and I can see the big body argument.

Guest DeGraa55

we beat anaheim 2/3 times in the regular season without DK, hopefully we can repeat that

Well our defense really wasn't the problem this year. Yes they made bone headed plays. But when you give up less than 3 goals a game. With all the youth movement and lines changing that's pretty good.

Our defense won't lose us this series. Its all about I'd we score or not.

Well our defense really wasn't the problem this year. Yes they made bone headed plays. But when you give up less than 3 goals a game. With all the youth movement and lines changing that's pretty good.

Our defense won't lose us this series. Its all about I'd we score or not.

we have playoff mule, 3rd line is really heating up, fourth line looks great, and we have probably one of the best first lines in the league, so scoring will come

Guest Crymson

This. But would choose Cola over Lashoff as our problems are not the defense but the pucktransition to and in the neutral zone. I think Cola would have helped that more. But Lashoff is fine too and I can see the big body argument.

Lashoff makes a good first pass.

Lashoff makes a good first pass.

No way in the world is Lashoff close to Cola's offensive ability. I'm alright with the decision as I would have picked Lashoff too, but Cola is a pretty good point producing defenseman when he plays. This move was probably made based on Lashoff being more game ready then anything.

Guest Crymson

No way in the world is Lashoff close to Cola's offensive ability. I'm alright with the decision as I would have picked Lashoff too, but Cola is a pretty good point producing defenseman when he plays. This move was probably made based on Lashoff being more game ready then anything.

Sure, but the team needs a big, physical defenseman more than a smaller, puck-moving guy.

Even though Lashoff was out of position on the one goal, this was the right move. neither white nor Cola are in our long term plans. Lashoff is. ge this first game out of the way. pop his playoff cherry so he is ready down the line.