• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Sounds like Brunner is excited :lol:

“I think everyone’s excited,” Justin Abdelkader said after this morning’s skate. “Brunner’s been talking about this all year, playing his first playoff home game here.

“He’s been so excited, talking about how excited he is to see the fans. He talked about those glow sticks they had last year. He said, ‘Are they going to have those again this year?’ I said, ‘I don’t know. They always do something different.’”

Brunner said, “I’ve been waiting for this for quite a while now. I’m really excited to come in and have a great atmosphere. I don’t know what they’re going to do before the game, but it’s going to be an awesome atmosphere walking into the Joe tonight.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20130504/SPORTS05/305040046/detroit-red-wings-damien-brunner-expectations-game-3

Brunner has been obsessed with glowsticks ever since Riley Sheahan took him to that rave...

goob-meme-generator-you-guys-wanna-go-to

Sounds like Brunner is excited :lol:

“I think everyone’s excited,” Justin Abdelkader said after this morning’s skate. “Brunner’s been talking about this all year, playing his first playoff home game here.

“He’s been so excited, talking about how excited he is to see the fans. He talked about those glow sticks they had last year. He said, ‘Are they going to have those again this year?’ I said, ‘I don’t know. They always do something different.’”

Brunner said, “I’ve been waiting for this for quite a while now. I’m really excited to come in and have a great atmosphere. I don’t know what they’re going to do before the game, but it’s going to be an awesome atmosphere walking into the Joe tonight.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20130504/SPORTS05/305040046/detroit-red-wings-damien-brunner-expectations-game-3

He is a real life puppy.

excited-puppy-o_zps06d6f29b.gif

tumblr_m3b7fwwYDc1qj809wo1_250_zpse937fb

Whoa.

I like it, hopefully it means he will come out swinging tonight, if he gets a hat trick everyone better throw their glow sticks on the ice for him, no hats :)

Can they do, like, a...rave...thing? Like the wave. Only...it's a rave.

BOOM LIGHTS OUT OH MY GOD WITH THE COLORS AND THUMPING BEAT AND ABSINTHE

BOOM LIGHTS ON

what

Whoa.

Can they do, like, a...rave...thing? Like the wave. Only...it's a rave.

BOOM LIGHTS OUT OH MY GOD WITH THE COLORS AND THUMPING BEAT AND ABSINTHE

BOOM LIGHTS ON

what

*does rave dance*

I've decided your semen quote from the last GDT was good luck, so since you didn't make it your sig I made it mine. Sorry not sorry.

I was just going to post something about Brunner being excited for the glow sticks lol. I hope the atmosphere is everything he's ever dreamed of :P

it is every year for me as a fan at the joe, so I KNOW it will be for him too

I'll be there tonight!! Cannot wait! Hoping to bring them some luck.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

I can't wait either. Nothing beats the atmosphere of a playoff game.

Jimmy is going to bounce back and play really well tonight. Let's Go Red Wings!

Edited by GoWings1905

Alright boys, big game here tonight. The boys are going to come out huge tonight, and the crowd is going to carry them. I'm feeling a big crowd at the Joe tonight for the boys. They're going to be motivated and produce. Defense is going to come up real big with the loss of DeKeyser.

Sammy is getting one, Pasha deserves one, and Kronner is going to clap one home.

After a round of golf this morning and hitting 300+ balls at the driving range I started drinking rum early.

I have a steak dinner coming, I'm already half in the bag, and I have another full bottle of rum in reserve...so tonights chat should get real interesting...I apologize in advance.

Craig

This is the Game Day Thread. Let's keep it about tonight's game.

If someone wants to start (another) thread about Holland's moves or lack thereof, go for it. But I'm tired of the game day thread being clogged up with posts about moves Holland didn't make AND the inevitable replies about fans being spoiled and smug lectures about what constitutes a real fan.

A little over an hour until puck drop.

This is the Game Day Thread. Let's keep it about tonight's game.

If someone wants to start (another) thread about Holland's moves or lack thereof, go for it. But I'm tired of the game day thread being clogged up with posts about moves Holland didn't make AND the inevitable replies about fans being spoiled and smug lectures about what constitutes a real fan.

A little over an hour until puck drop.

^^ This.

Gonna miss Danny D but let's start strong and get the wiin. Take the series lead and get Anaheim re-thinking themselves a little. The young guys continue to get that experience.

GO WINGS!!!!!

Edited by motorcitykid