• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

I just think against a physical minded team, Tootoo and Bertuzzi should be in the lineup.

This is the type of series we signed Tootoo for, and he's being scratched. Go figure.

Why sign him then?

To justify that they made a "move" in the offseason.

Guest Crymson

Aaron Ward is whining on TSN about how many times Bowman scratched him during the playoffs.

I just think against a physical minded team, Tootoo and Bertuzzi should be in the lineup.

This is the type of series we signed Tootoo for, and he's being scratched. Go figure.

Why sign him then?

... to play when he was needed. Downey was the same. Is that such a difficult concept to understand?

That said, he was played in game one and did not do well.

Edited by Crymson

Why in the heck isn't Tootoo playing, I don't get it....we could use him now to fend off FerryPerry

Because Marian Ilitch can't stand to see violence.

Aaron Ward is whining on TSN about how many times Bowman scratched him during the playoffs.

... to play when he was needed. Downey was the same. Is that such a difficult concept to understand?

He's needed.

Guest Crymson

Why in the heck isn't Tootoo playing, I don't get it....we could use him now to fend off FerryPerry

There is not the faintest chance that Tootoo would end up on the ice against Getzlaf and Perry unless the Wings had iced the puck.

Guest Crymson

Because Marian Ilitch can't stand to see violence.

He's needed.

Why is he needed? Because some Ducks are crashing the net just like the Wings do?

Guest DeGraa55

There is not the faintest chance that Tootoo would end up on the ice against Getzlaf and Perry unless the Wings had iced the puck.

Ericsson or Smith could take care of him...

I guess on the bright side, we didn't give up a goal there.

Other than Franzen's breakaway, the period was a wash. Missed opportunities for both teams.

One could argue the Ducks have the momentum. But intermissions tend to help us - certainly in the previous game.

Guest irishock

So Teemu Selanne has been pondering retirement for almost 20 years now huh? I wish this ******* cocksucker never made it into the league. ******* clown

Am I the only one having trouble seeing the game??? AT&T is trying to tell me that the game isn't nationally broadcast and since I'm not in either the Detroit or Anaheim markets, I can't watch it. I got both Games 1 & 2 broadcast just fine...

Please tell me my provider is an idiot and I can justifiably flip my s*** on them when I get to the next tech support person???? I can't watch it on NBC's website because AT&T isn't on their list of providers for live coverage and the NHL Gamecenter app says its a nationally televised game >.>

Why is he needed? Because some Ducks are crashing the net just like the Wings do?

I don't see Hiller on his ass as often as Howard is. Anaheim is more apt to go for scrums after whistles.

And it's not just that. Tootoo is a good hitter and the type of 4th liner you need in the playoffs. He can bring energy on every shift. So he didn't play well in game 1. Who on our team did?

Instead, Sammy is out there. Someone who isn't even a 4th liner. To play the point on the powerplay. Something he hasn't done for our team in like 4 years.