• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Did the NHL get rid of minor penalties for charging or something? How was that any worse than any other charging minor??!

They are insanely hawkeyeish about head-contact. And, unfortunately, there was some of that with this one.

I mean, Abby left his feet and his elbow made contact. You can't do that or get away with that anymore because the NHL is going soft. That hit reminds me of Torres's hit on Hossa. Oh well, enjoy the next game or few off Abby and put us in a further bind by going down a player we needed.

I mean, Abby left his feet and his elbow made contact. You can't do that or get away with that anymore because the NHL is going soft. That hit reminds me of Torres's hit on Hossa. Oh well, enjoy the next game or few off Abby and put us in a further bind by going down a player we needed.

If he gets suspended it will be probably be one game.

Why the fcuk do our 2 on 1's take so long??? Why can't we get a decent shot? CUFK!!!!! YAM BAGS!!!

I know, right? We almost always seem to slow it down and give the other team plenty of time to get into position so they can block the shot, let the goalie take the shooter while taking away the pass, or, more often, simply watch us shoot it wide

Am I the only one that feels like that was the right call. He clearly left his feet and hit his head. This was the most obvious game misconduct i have ever seen. The only good thing is that he did this early enough that maybe Shanny will take this games suspension into account.

Edited by gowings00

HOW MANY PLAYOFF GAMES/LOSSES WILL IT TAKE FOR THIS TEAM TO REALIZE THAT PERIMETER PATTY CAKE SIMPLY WILL NOT CUT IT AGAINST A TEAM LIKE THE DUCKS

The GM didn't make moves that would allow for a different style of hockey.

Guest irishock

After the replay, It looks like Abby just cost us a playoff series.