• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Can already hear the phone conversation....

Secretary---"Mr Babcock, it's Shanny on line two"

Babs----"Just ask him how many"

Shanny---"he's got to sit until you can go a full period without a stupid penalty"

Babs---"Geez might as well be until Quincey scores!" He then instructs Kronwall to give the phone the business end of a signature hit.

Was a stupid play by Abby, and I bet he is suspended for it. Maybe the Wings might actually step up this period.

Doing his job and hitting a player clean was stupid? It was a clean play straight up. Saying otherwise is not understanding the rules.

Ok, I'm trying really hard to be objective. If the Ducks laid that hit on a Wing, I would be pissed and think the major was warranted. But a game and talk of suspension? Get the f*** out of here...

Don't forget that some people here wanted Perry suspended just for making incidental contact with Howie...

I'm sorry to all the left leaning folks on this board...but I'm sick and ******* tired of the pussification of this game.

NBC can just go and fail as a TV network.

Let's start showing hockey on A&E, at least they show folks shooting guns, fighting alligators and beavers and peeling the skin off of small furry creatures.

Or better yet...the History Channel...they have a show that is 100% sword and axe fighting Scandinavians.

Guest irishock

Shanny likes the Wings ... right? No further suspension. 5 and game misconduct served the purpose.

He's sucking up Bettman like a ***** from Oklahoma City. Piece of s*** should make the HOF as a Blue, I refuse to recognize him as a Wing.

There was head contact in that hit, and he left his feet. I don't know what you people are seeing, or if you have your homer glasses on.

Reallyf****** dumb play by Abby

Learn the rules. The fact that the head took contact means nothing. The head has to be the principle point of contact on the hit. If it was just the head taking contact there would be no hits in any game ever. Abby got his shoulder, chest, and then head.

Don't forget that some people here wanted Perry suspended just for making incidental contact with Howie...

I was not one of those people. Penalty served, move on. I feel the same way with this one. I feel the game misconduct was unwarranted, but ymmv...

Yeah, they also have shows postulating that the dinosaurs might have gone extinct because of aliens shooting lazers at them from their spaceships...

That is also pretty cool.