• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Good lord why are you so bitter at EVERYTHING?

Blame this league, its divers and its corporate henchmen.

He's sucking up Bettman like a ***** from Oklahoma City. Piece of s*** should make the HOF as a Blue, I refuse to recognize him as a Wing.

Wow, really? I may not be a huge fan of Shanny in his current role, but the man was a Wing through and through. I can't believe anyone would ever question that...

I was not one of those people. Penalty served, move on. I feel the same way with this one. I feel the game misconduct was unwarranted, but ymmv...

I didn't mean to sound like I was accusing you. Just pointing out that I am sure that some of the people persecuting Perr thought that Abbys hit was fine. I agree with you, they both should just be time served. If any should be suspendable though (though I don't personally think it is) it is clearly Abbys hit, not Perrys.

Guest irishock

Wow, really? I may not be a huge fan of Shanny in his current role, but the man was a Wing through and through. I can't believe anyone would ever question that...

He cost us the playoff season in 2000, 2003 and 2006. The Wings' core was always Yzerman, Lidstrom and Fedorov. Shanahan was a glorified role player who was off/on when it mattered most. I recognize hard working Wings like Holmstrom, not corporate henchmen like what Shanny is today.