• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

The old adage is never change a winning line-up. Just superstitious, but I mean it seems every time we win a game and make any kind of change we come out losing the next game. I'm probably just still bitter over the 09 cup loss when Mike took Abby out of the line-up...

In any case, horrible game. No compete level, no cycle game, the PP was bad. After a poor outing last game, Howard didn't steal the game like he needed too (Getzlaf goal not withstanding.) Just sad that the Joe used to be the toughest rink in the NHL for an opposing team to get a win in during the playoffs, and now it's open season for whoever comes in.

How many playoff games has Howard stolen in his career?

It's not his fault we lost tonight, but I don't expect anything from him in the postseason besides average performances. He hasn't proven me wrong yet in 4 years.

Edited by GMRwings1983

You do realize that everyone outside of the Mitten has to watch this game on an NBC channel?

Fair enough. My response would be:

You do realize that Fox Sports is the only cable channel that supports and airs hockey day in day out, most games though, right?

Kenny Holland, is that you?

lol im just saying with the team we had this year and the problems weve had all year and only making one move to get dekeyser its a damn good accomplishment.

i hope holland drafts good holding on to those picks

If we lose this series we'd better drag the ducks down with us.

Selanne gets cross checked in the teeth

Perry gets a skate across his neck

Getslapped gets an elbow to the head, causing him an ETERNAL concussion, similar to Crosby.

How many playoff games has Howard stolen in his career?

It's not his fault we lost tonight, but I don't expect anything from him in the postseason besides average performances. He hasn't proven me wrong yet in 4 years.

I'd say he stole Game 6 against San Jose in 2011, and that was it.... and we didn't even win that series.

Certainly like you said it wasn't his fault we lost, but he wasn't good.. at all, either.