• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

If we lose this series we'd better drag the ducks down with us.

Selanne gets cross checked in the teeth

Perry gets a skate across his neck

Getslapped gets an elbow to the head, causing him an ETERNAL concussion, similar to Crosby.

Bruce Boudreau would have a stroke if happened.

So i'm down for it, tbh.

Well basically this is a pretty fragile team. We had a lineup that worked well for us. But we lost a big part of it, Dekeyser. Also Babcock decided to insert Samuelsson? For some reason. Even inserting Bert was a questionable move imo. But Sammy? Why...

Then we lost Abdelkader in this game.

And suddenly we're not really clicking.

But really this game was lost on the Abdelkader hit and on Getzlaf taking advantage of Brunner being careless. 2 individual mistakes in what was otherwise a 50-50 game.

Game 4 is a must-win. Can we do it? No Dekeyser. Abdelkader maybe suspended. Cleary not benched. Samuelsson/Lashoff in the lineup? I'm not sure..

First playoff game I was forced to turn off in a while.

Sad state of affairs.

Not gonna judge you at all. I never give up hope, but I tuned out and watched the rest of the Griffins the moment Abby was tossed. Had nothing to do with losing the game, as it was 0-0 when I tuned out. I just can't stomach refs influencing games like that. They need to give another look to coach challenges or something because it is getting foolish seeing guys get tossed out of games due to the injury rather than the hit itself.

Wings should give a refund after this game

For real. As if people in SEMI and NWO don't have enough to worry about financially already, but to realize you just blew a couple/few days wages to witness this BS? Fahgeddaboudit....