• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Guest Playmaker

As if the Wings have never been down in a series before. It doesn't matter if they look great and lose by a goal or look terrible and get shut out. A loss is a loss.

man I'm so deflated now

I still feel like the game never really started b/c the Wings never really showed up

I guess DeKeyser was an even bigger loss than I thought he'd be

i prepared myself. i knew the wings were pretty much done once dekeyser got hurt. hes our top dman. maybe not in pts but in every other way. i still have hope but not much considering the wings have horrible inconstant scoring and defense. jimmy cant seem to step up his game come playoffs either.

Call me a sucker, but I have never turned off a Wings game until the final buzzer unless I had to. I like to suffer for my team.

Sucker! I'm the same way, I watch it until the final second of the last period. My brother used to stop watching towards the end of the 2nd if the other team had a 2-3 goal lead, I won't act like that.

Boy, the wheels sure came off in the 3rd again on this one! Abby's pen turned the entire game around, he must be smarter than that. He WILL be suspended, which is a shame since he's been playing his best hockey ever. Hank & Pasha finish -2, you don't see that to often. Gotta regroup and stay in the series Monday.

The Wings Were Not Playing Very Well Early In This Game Even Before All TheGoals Happened. They Had Allkinds Of Chances With Pp Early In The Game. Oh Well, Hope ForA Grea Game Monday

They were playing really good and dictating a lot of the pace until the BS call on Abdelkader. I guess they lost interest when I did. I decided there were better things to do as soon as they got their 1st goal. The NHL is a complete joke and I'm very close to cancelling my cable. NHL can go f*** itself for it's job so far in the playoffs.

The Wings Were Not Playing Very Well Early In This Game Even Before All TheGoals Happened. They Had Allkinds Of Chances With Pp Early In The Game. Oh Well, Hope ForA Grea Game Monday

No dis, just a question...

Is there a smart phone app or some program that formats certain replies like this? I see people post like this now and then is various forums, and am never quite sure. It is a very bizarre and unnatural style to capitalize the first letter of every word like that.

as soon as I heard DeKeyser was out for the rest of the playoffs I got a real bad, sinking feeling

as sad as it may be, we needed him around to be a factor in these playoffs it seems

I hope I'm wrong

Like I said, we are a fragile team and we needed all our pieces and everyone of them to be playing at close to their best to have a chance of doing much in the playoffs.

Now we lose Dekeyser, and honestly Lashoff wasn't awful until the 3rd when the team was deflated. But still, Dekeyser brought a great calming effect on our defense, nice outlet passes and just a confidence that almost no other of our d-men has.

Also I don't have a clue why Babcock felt the need to mess with our 4th line by throwin Bert/Sammy on there. It was a complete non-factor the last 2 games. If Abdelkader is suspended I expect Bert to play instead of him on the top line, but we need Tootoo back on the 4th.

Howard had his best game of the series and still allowed 4. Not blaming him whatsoever for tonight, but we're gonna need him to be unreal going forward..

I absolutely have hope, but realistically.. we shouldn't be able to win. Next year I look forward to this team with Dekeyser and Darren Helm on it.

Sucker! I'm the same way, I watch it until the final second of the last period. My brother used to stop watching towards the end of the 2nd if the other team had a 2-3 goal lead, I won't act like that.

I switched to the Bruins/Leafs game, but by the time i found the channel there was like 10 seconds left. At least I got to see a good scrap out of it. Then switched back to see if the Wings would send any sort of message.