• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

special teams once again the difference in the series, and the Ducks owned us tonight

2 PPG, 1 SHG surrended while countering with... nothing

get Brunner off the point already!

of course that's only part of the problem, but it's a start

Regardless of feelings about it, Abby's hit was the difference maker, caused the major penalty, resulted in the scoreless game breaking goal and ultimately resulted in being the game winner. Gotta play smart, stay out of the box, and come out of the gate every game from here on out with the mentality that we are the underdog in this series and need to play with desperation to win. A repeat of tonight's effort will see our early exit.

They just need to build off of the positives in this one. Their even strength play looked good through the first 40. Howard looked great through the first 40. They were hitting pretty well. They limited Anaheim's chances through the first 40.

The game got away from them big time in the third, which isn't a good thing, but if they hadn't fallen apart in the third we would probably be in overtime right now.

Every game has a winner and a loser, like I said after game 1. They lost tonight but Monday is a new day and I expect them to come out flying

They just need to build off of the positives in this one. Their even strength play looked good through the first 40. Howard looked great through the first 40. They were hitting pretty well. They limited Anaheim's chances through the first 40.

The game got away from them big time in the third, which isn't a good thing, but if they hadn't fallen apart in the third we would probably be in overtime right now.

Every game has a winner and a loser, like I said after game 1. They lost tonight but Monday is a new day and I expect them to come out flying

if they don't we'll be done in 5

game 4 is a must win

Your telling me you wouldnt punch Perry in the head in a lost game? Howard was the only one who showed up tonight. He earned the right to punch that little prick.

Howard showed up alright, he just didn't stand in front of the net. That being said, he didn't get much help either.

if they don't we'll be done in 5

game 4 is a must win

Game 4 is likely a must win, but it if they lose it won't mean they'll be done in 5. Like I said in my other post, every game is a new game.

Anaheim is a good team and winning 3 in a row would be hard. Not impossible, but hard. I see this game going to at least 6 either way, but Monday is very important

You do realize that Howard was the only one that showed up tonight right? Ducks could have easily been up by 3 or 4 well before the Abby incident and the game changed.

I agree he is great at times. Love the guy. He just has lapses and hasn't proven yet that he is worth that money. Also agree that the Abby incident is what changed this game and shere the wings blew it.

I agree he is great at times. Love the guy. He just has lapses and hasn't proven yet that he is worth that money. Also agree that the Abby incident is what changed this game and shere the wings blew it.

Are you saying he had lapses in this game or just in general? Because he had no shot on any of the goals scored today.

Are you saying he had lapses in this game or just in general? Because he had no shot on any of the goals scored today.

Go watch some if those goals again and also game 1. Nuff said.

Game 4 is likely a must win, but it if they lose it won't mean they'll be done in 5. Like I said in my other post, every game is a new game.

Anaheim is a good team and winning 3 in a row would be hard. Not impossible, but hard. I see this game going to at least 6 either way, but Monday is very important

I hope you're right

Really.. gonna toss Howard under the bus on this one? ...Really?

I knew there was a reason why I avoid the GDT.

At least some people are defending him. You can always count on that "Howard=average" thread to pop up any time the wings lose.

I thought he played really well under the circumstances. The only goal that he probably wants back was the one by Emerson etem because he left his post a little early. Besides that he was good.

Howard= the reason we will tie this series up on Monday!