• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

WCQF Game 3 GDT - Ducks 4 @ Red Wings 0 (ANA leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

This one is for all our female posters. For Game #4 Hockeytown001 will be back posting his work, hopefully it will be a 2-1 Series lead for the good guys when he does.

magicmikelgwcopy.jpg

Red Wings Line-up

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Abdelkader

Franzen - Filppula - Cleary

Nyquist - Andersson - Brunner

Eaves - Emmerton - Samuelsson

Kronwall - Ericsson

Quincey - Smith

Kindl - Lashoff

Howard

Gustavsson

Ducks Line-up

Ryan - Getzlaf - Perry

Palmieri - Bonino - Selanne

Winnik - Koivu - Cogliano

Beleskey - Steckel - Etem

Fowler - Beauchemin

Lovejoy - Sbisa

Lydman - Allen

Hiller

Fasth

Edited by FlashyG

Do you know how many actual shirtless photos of Wings I have?

I'll spare you.

Wings need to establish dominance at the Joe. The next two games will give us the chance to go back to enemy territory with a comfortable lead. Unfortunately, the Wings have a tendency to get too comfortable when they are ahead.

Let's win this one, and win it big. And then keep winning and winning big.

hahaha great work flashy, nice one for the female LGW crowd this time around.

We go home for the next two with the series at 1-1, everything is in our favor right now. Get the next win and get ourselves on pace to be the first playoff upset.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest irishock

If Jimmy can stand tall and not fall flat on his ass then the Wings should take this game.

For some reason I have this strange picture in my head of 55 fan climbing up and peeping into the Red Wings windows snapping photos of them topless.

Nope. I just surf the net.

I couldn't climb up to a window if my life depended on it any more. Back in my younger days, however...

The fact that I've never been to Detroit is also a deterrent to your fantasy.

Game Three, Conference-Era Playoff Format (since 1993-94)
This is the 39th Game Three in a Conference Playoff Series, with the Club's record in the previous 38 games:
19W-19L
This is the 9th Game Three in a Conference Playoff Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 8 games:
3W-5L
This is the 18th Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final Playoff Series, with the Club’s record in the previous 17 games:
7W-10L
This is the 3rd Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final Playoff Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 2 games:
0W-2L
Game Three in Conference-Era Playoff Format with Series 1-1
This is the 14th Game Three Conference Playoff Series with the series 1-1, with the Club’s record in the previous 13 games:
7W-6L
This is the 6th Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final Series with the series 1-1, with the Club’s record in the previous 5 games:
2W-3L
This is the 2nd Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final Series without home-ice advantage and the series 1-1; The Club’s record in the previous game:
0W-1L
On This Day
May 4
This is the 6th playoff game played on this date, with the Club’s record in the previous 5 games:
2W-3L

This is the 1st playoff game v. Anaheim played on this day
Tonight's playoff game marks the 100th for Michael Babcock as Head Coach, becoming only the third to reach this milestone in Club History (John James Adams, William Scott Bowman)
LGW.
Edited by cusimano_brothers