• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pskov Wings Fan

Ottawa - Montreal 5 on 5 fight

Rate this topic

Don't see that too often.

Ottawa has assembled a pretty good mixture of youth, talent and and tough guys. Imagine the Wings dressing a Neal and Kassian type player in the same game.

Eastern conference hockey. The entire game has been great.

We play in this division next season. If I'm coaching Boston, Toronto or Ottawa, I try to impose myself on the Wings physically on every shift. Scrums after whistles, etc.

Guest DeGraa55

Don't see that too often.

Ottawa has assembled a pretty good mixture of youth, talent and and tough guys. Imagine the Wings dressing a Neal and Kassian type player in the same game.

We could be back to what we were.

Wow subban has a temper. I want him.

Guest DeGraa55

Love the benches. Ott has five on it and mtl has like 5 or 6. Gosh I love it!

Now, that montreal player just obviously tried to fire the puck as hard as he could at an Ottawa player. How isn't that a suspendable offense? Becuase nobody got injured? Because it didnt' catch somebody in the head?

Sorry, still ranting lol.

But seriously, now that should be looked at and some kind of punishment given. He obviously turned toward an ottawa player and slap shot the puck right at someone.

Anyone else see that?

Now, that montreal player just obviously tried to fire the puck as hard as he could at an Ottawa player. How isn't that a suspendable offense? Becuase nobody got injured? Because it didnt' catch somebody in the head?

Sorry, still ranting lol.

But seriously, now that should be looked at and some kind of punishment given. He obviously turned toward an ottawa player and slap shot the puck right at someone.

Anyone else see that?

Yes, on replay it is quite clear. During the game given the camera angle from the side it looked just like any other dump-in. One can hope that league will review this after the game. Plus Subban fighting a guy who is lying on his back.

Georges is a *****. I saw 3 things the habs coudl be suspended for next game, Gallagher sucker punch, Bourque elbow and Georges ripping a slapshot at Turris, that should at least garner a 5 game suspension.