• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pskov Wings Fan

Ottawa - Montreal 5 on 5 fight

Rate this topic

Now, that montreal player just obviously tried to fire the puck as hard as he could at an Ottawa player. How isn't that a suspendable offense? Becuase nobody got injured? Because it didnt' catch somebody in the head?

Sorry, still ranting lol.

But seriously, now that should be looked at and some kind of punishment given. He obviously turned toward an ottawa player and slap shot the puck right at someone.

Anyone else see that?

He better be suspended. That could seriously kill someone. If he gets that puck up towards the head ?

I am cool with all of this - but I HATE the hand waving after fights. That's ******* lame. Act like its not the first fight you won. These guys watch too much UFC, its not a show, they should act like they are just taking care of business.

I am cool with all of this - but I HATE the hand waving after fights. That'sf****** lame. Act like its not the first fight you won. These guys watch too much UFC, its not a show, they should act like they are just taking care of business.

You probably weren't a big fan of Ty Domi then, eh? :lol:

Guest DeGraa55

I am cool with all of this - but I HATE the hand waving after fights. That'sf****** lame. Act like its not the first fight you won. These guys watch too much UFC, its not a show, they should act like they are just taking care of business.

I think he overdid it. Do it once as you leave they ice. But its no different than like domi with his belt motion.

You don't like when players celebrare do you?

Nothing wrong with a celebration hockey is a sport enjoy it. Plus it gets the dans involved.

Edited by DeGraa55

I kind of like it, but only at home. I don't see it as taunting, I see it as getting your crowd into it

Now, that montreal player just obviously tried to fire the puck as hard as he could at an Ottawa player. How isn't that a suspendable offense? Becuase nobody got injured? Because it didnt' catch somebody in the head?

Sorry, still ranting lol.

But seriously, now that should be looked at and some kind of punishment given. He obviously turned toward an ottawa player and slap shot the puck right at someone.

Anyone else see that?

When was it? I watched the game on and off, saw the brawl and some of the stuff after, but I didn't notice anyone shoot the puck at anyone.

Anyone remember when alfredsson did that against the ducks in '07?

Montreal coach is whining about Ottawa calling a timeout with 17 seconds left in the game. Something about "you never want to humiliate another team". I think Montreal deserved all that they got. Another goal against on the last second would have been good.

Montreal coach is whining about Ottawa calling a timeout with 17 seconds left in the game. Something about "you never want to humiliate another team". I think Montreal deserved all that they got. Another goal against on the last second would have been good.

Ya, that is just something to do to kind of rub their faces in it. I remember when the Isles did it to us when they were up like 5-1 or something with only seconds to go. Babcock went bananas!

Edited by LeftWinger

Showing my age.... I remember Neil when he played for the Griffins. Something about #25..........

Yes for you youngsters, the griffins used to be the top farm team for the Sens.... back in the IHL days....

With brawls like this, guess the Wings better hope McKee get ready soon! :lol: The better draft McCarron as well!

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

So did Georges shoot the puck at MacLean?

Don't know if I've ever seen that before.

With brawls like this, guess the Wings better hope McKee get ready soon! :lol: The better draft McCarron as well!

The Wings, I'm afraid, will look worse than Montreal if games like this happen.

So did Georges shoot the puck at MacLean?

Don't know if I've ever seen that before.

The Wings, I'm afraid, will look worse than Montreal if games like this happen.

if this happens? When this happens. Its not like the Sens are the biggest team or a dirty team.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the officials' locker room after the game as Devorski tells O'Halleran about that one game he officiated back in '97 where all hell broke loose.

You probably weren't a big fan of Ty Domi then, eh? :lol:

One of my favorite memories of Steve Yzerman is him mocking Domi from the bench after Probert won his fight with Domi on the rematch.

Stevie was still fairly softspoken at the time so it was hilarious to see.

Domi was tough for how small he was relative to the guy's he fought with, but the championship belt was garbage that he deserved to be beat down for. The hand waving deserves the same.

Found it. 1:47 mark

Guest DeGraa55

The red wings will be faster than every team in that division except maybe Toronto. It's not like tough teams walk all over everyone in the east, look at Pittsburgh.

1 Crosby and Malkin have surpassed DAT and z(sad to say).

2. They don't have an entire team of pansy a$$ guys like clearly, frnzen, fil, anderson etc etc

3 they have several tough guys where as the wings have ummmm no one really. Abby doesn't do it enough, Bert is well...old, too too doesn't play enough. And smith and e don't do it enough nor are they good at it.

Same goes for every major eastern conference team.

Our defense has transitioned away from the puck control offense. Now our offense needs to make the same transition.

Showing my age.... I remember Neil when he played for the Griffins. Something about #25..........

Yes for you youngsters, the griffins used to be the top farm team for the Sens.... back in the IHL days....

I remember that! Man Neil used to be one of my favorites. I loved watching him get into it. :lol:

Subban should get more suspensions than the rest. He must have been all pouty that he wasn't on the ice for the 5 on 5, so next opportunity he is on ice, he immediately gets in a fight.

Subban should get more suspensions than the rest. He must have been all pouty that he wasn't on the ice for the 5 on 5, so next opportunity he is on ice, he immediately gets in a fight.

So should Prust and that player, who shot the puck directly at a Senator at the end of the game.

But I guess the department of inconsistency will do nothing.