• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT : Ducks 2 @ Red Wings 3 (OT) - (Series tied, 2-2)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

"Maybe we're in for a quad OT," Duthie says. Please no!

The Dan Cleary Foundation, for untalented NHL'ers?

He's got more goals than you do.

Also, I really don't think lack of talent is the issue.

Edited by Crymson

Maybe our luck will change.

We didn't exactly have a great OT history against Anaheim, until the last game.

lets hope but realisticly idk we haven't got a lead all game and ducks have had lucky bounces I keep remembering ots with SJ in 10 and others in the past

lets hope but realisticly idk we haven't got a lead all game and ducks have had lucky bounces I keep remembering ots with SJ in 10 and others in the past

Except for once, we tied it up to force OT.

We never did that s*** against San Jose in the home games. They always forced OT and then scored.

The Dan Cleary Foundation, for untalented NHL'ers?

You are such a hater, all the time...lol That said, I like Cleary's ethic but he is beyond done here. I wont feel bad when Tatar gets all the ice time Cleary would have gotten.

ok that helped :)

Except for once, we tied it up to force OT.

We never did that s*** against San Jose in the home games. They always forced OT and then scored.

yup I know that's why I said looking back at our record ..mmmmmmmmmmm not positive and I know we did it in game 2 but unless we do it again tonight I will hate it

That third period was everything good about playoff hockey. Nerve wracking, but exciting and full of action that didn't involve the officials.

Ericsson winner in OT. He's finally going to get a slap shot off in time and to the net.

Still not Big E's biggest fan but im feelin' that prediction...if we win, of course. Perry will more than likely score because thats the kind of thing that has happened the last few years.

We played a great game. We definitely deserve the win. But it's a one-shot game so all bets are off.

All I can say is that win or lose this is the kind of effort that makes me a proud fan. It's very clear we're short 1 or 2 d-men for this team to be really, really solid (basically Dekeyser and maybe one more solid guy), but that we have some great pieces. Ericsson has been magnificent this game, Kronwall's been really good. Kindl's been mostly good. Howard's played his best game of the series. Most of our forwards have been good.

And Datsyuk. I...there aren't words to describe that guy anymore. He's special.

Let's go Wings, I believe in you!

is he injured, I was thinking the same thing

he is morphing into his TRUE form lol..

This shot difference is starting to get to me! lol :scared: