• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT : Ducks 2 @ Red Wings 3 (OT) - (Series tied, 2-2)

Rate this topic

We finally got the break we've been waiting for all game. Good on Brunner for finally cashing it in and nice play by Nyquist for getting it there! Rejoice Red Wing Nation! See you for Game 5!

Edited by AtomicPunk

They came out with fire in their eyes at the 3rd and kept it going to the winning goal. THATS the effort we know they can have. Just keep this up boys and you just might get to the next round.

Red Wings bench explodes in ecstacy? I think the announcer found one of Pierre's journal entries stuck under the press box table.

Nyquist is impressing me with his awareness. Brunner was due, and Andersson had a pretty decent game as well. Is the third line the X factor for the Wings going forward?

You know what was so good about that? It was Anderson to Nyquist and Brunner scored. Three rookies. Yes....I count Brunner as a rookie

Finally the kiddos make up for the mistakes of the last game!! They all will only get better as the playoffs go on... will be even better in the next round

Looked like a typical Red Wings game where the controlled the shot chart, but lost in OT! Could have gone either way. Credit to the Wings for keeping the pressure up during the end of the overtime period.

Most of all, thank you Brunner for sending me to bed before midnight!!

Like I told Crymson, he was fanstastic (Howard, not Crymson), but we deserved the game.

We didn't steal anything tonight.

I disagree. Detroit held the puck and had tons of shots but most were from the outside. Howard faced more top notch scoring chances than Hiller. It could have easily been 3 or 4 nothing going into the third. That in my opinion is why Howie stole it.