• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT : Ducks 2 @ Red Wings 3 (OT) - (Series tied, 2-2)

Rate this topic

We need to win this one or else series is over. Down 3-1 going back to Anaheim is not a good position to be in. I'm sure they know that but with Helm, DeKeyser, Abby all out ... we've got to dig deep.

Zetterberg and Datsyuk are combined for 0 goals, 0 assists and 0 points. I know it's not all about the numbers but they need to show up on the stat sheet.

actually they are combined for 0 goals, 3 assists and 3 points, but I get what you are trying to say.

They are poised for a breakthrough at any time

Zetterberg and Datsyuk are combined for 0 goals, 0 assists and 0 points.

No they're not.

Anyway, just WIN! 2-2 going back to Anaheim and it'll all be to play for.

Zetterberg and Datsyuk are combined for 0 goals, 0 assists and 0 points. I know it's not all about the numbers but they need to show up on the stat sheet.

Dats has 2 assists and Z has 1, but yes, we need them to be on the scoresheet if we want to win this series.

Game Four, Conference-Era Playoff Format (since 1993-94)
This is the 40th Game Four in a Conference Playoff Series. The Club's record in the previous 39 games:
22W-17L
This is the 9th Game Four in a Conference Playoff Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 8 games:
5W-3L
This is the 19th Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Finals Series, with the Club’s record in the previous 18 games:
9W-9L
This is the 3rd Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Finals Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 2 games:
1W-1L
Game Four in Conference-Era Playoff Format with Series 1-2 (since 1993-94)
This is the 11th Game Four Conference Playoff Series with the series 1-2, with the Club’s record in the previous 10 games:
7W-3L
This is the 4th Game Four Conference Playoff Series with the series 1-2 without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 3 games:
1W-2L
This is the 6th Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Final Series with the series 1-2, with the Club’s record in the previous 5 games:
4W-1L
This is the 4th Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final Series with the series 1-2 without home-ice , with the Club’s record in the previous 3 games:
1W-2L
On This Day
May 6
This is the 6th playoff game played on this date, with the Club’s record in the previous 5 games:
4W-1L

This is the 4th playoff game Anaheim played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous 3 games:
2W
LGW.

Edited by cusimano_brothers

I hope Bert AND Tootoo are both in tonight. This team needs a show of force! I mean, why would Sammy possibly be put back in the line-up tonight? His signing was a mistake, it's time to admit that and move on.

Molasses could've made it's way down ice faster than Bertuzzi last game, no thanks. Bring Tootoo in and keep Sammy. He didn't play bad. He got the one penalty and started s*** which resulted in a 4on4 instead of the original powerplay for the Ducks.

Taking my girlfriend to the Joe tonight for her first ever Red Wings game or NHL game period. I'm not too optimistic about tonight but we will have fun either way as long as the Wings don't get blown out. I haven't been to a game all season but last year my record at games was something like 4-0-1 so hopefully I can bring some good luck. ;)

team is completely bipolar so I wont be surprised if they win 6-0 or lose 6-0.

I want a win obviously but after the last couple nights nothing would surprise me! Hoping the Wings come out flying in this one, everyone has to play near flawless games from here on out to get through this series! LGW!! Mule Dats Z are huge in this one!

I hope Bert AND Tootoo are both in tonight. This team needs a show of force! I mean, why would Sammy possibly be put back in the line-up tonight? His signing was a mistake, it's time to admit that and move on.

Tootoo is scratched, Sammy is on the top line with Datsyuk and Zetterberg and Bert is on the 4th line with Emmerton and Eaves

Molasses could've made it's way down ice faster than Bertuzzi last game, no thanks. Bring Tootoo in and keep Sammy. He didn't play bad. He got the one penalty and started s*** which resulted in a 4on4 instead of the original powerplay for the Ducks.

It was his first game back in a while; everybody expected him to be a little slow. Sammy wasn't exactly flying down the ice, either, at any point this season, and basically gave the team nothing.. Bert will at least, hopefully, be a physical presence. I hear Tootoo is a healthy scratch, making his signing pretty pointless. But we'll get to see Sammy and Eaves do nothing, as usual. Hurrah!

Tootoo-Emerton-Eaves was so good down the stretch, why not keep them together.

The Ducks are certainly better than I thought they would be (i.e. more depth and better D and goaltending) but if the Wings play like they did down the stretch in must win games, they can still take it.

I didn't think Sammy looked all that bad last game. Looked better than Bert did, which is no fault on Bert, the guy wasn't even able to work out most of the season. Getting Tootoo back on the 4th line should provide a good spark!