• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Red Wings Addict

"You-Got-Kron-Walled!"

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

This might get some disciplinary action too, I'm afraid. Elbow to head. Kronwall keeps his arms down and motion consistent, to his defense.

I just called everyone in 216, 217 and 218.. they all said 'shenanigans!'

I keed, I keed.

If it was you - CONGRATS!

If it wasn't - may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underarms for taking credit for such a righteous act!

i was the one who started this chant. by far the best wings game ive ever been too. sec 217C, row 16, kid in the white hat. people around me can vouch for me

I just called everyone in 216, 217 and 218.. they all said 'shenanigans!'

I keed, I keed.

If it was you - CONGRATS!

If it wasn't - may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underarms for taking credit for such a righteous act!

Lmao no I promise I did. I yelled it and my buddy started the clap then we just ran with it!

You could afford it if you lived in Anaheim. A buddy of mine who lives in LA said tickets to game 5 were going for $25 yesterday. I'll continue to use air quotes when referring to ducks "fans."

Even tickets to the Joe right now aren't terrible.....

But the Blackhawks on the other hand, the last time the Wings were in town this year I tried to get tickets, for upper level way back corner seats they were $200 a piece, and that wasn't even a playoff game. SRO tickets were over $100.

Edited by Namtaru

Haha so uh.. I watched the video and then somehow came across two girls jiggling there boobs on tv and the ref is looking at the two while the glass is being repaired.

Ya saw that too funny.. Girl on left was hot too Edited by wingfan1991