• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

WCQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Ducks 3 (OT) - (ANA leads series 3-2)

Rate this topic

It would feel SO GOOD to have a series lead for once. I want this thing done in six, and I want us out on top. Please. LGW!

I'm with ya on this one. I hate the Ducks so much and want them gone. Even Selanne, a player I've always liked, and Getzlaf are annoying me with their pissy attitudes and their cheap shots. I hope the Wings win this one big tonight and like someone else said on page 1, the fans in the Honda Centre start chanting lets go Wings! Round 2 would be awesome if it were Hawks vs Wings and Kings vs Sharks, as long as the Sharks take a hike in round 2. I hope they get rusty as hell.

I think whoever takes tonight's game takes the series. Hopefully Detroit plays a full 60 minutes worth of agressive hockey. PUT THE PUCK ON NET, and capitalize on rebounds. No need for any fancy tic-tac-toe passes. Please Wings do not lose the game and cause me to have a stroke.

GO WINGS!

Games have been so close with the exception of Game 3. I still see this as a 7 game series. But I hope we win tonight to put us in a better position.

Wonder if there is a poll in the Duck's forum if Corey Perry should be benched? Not in the top seven for Ducks players in scoring this series. Yikes.

Benching Perry would be like benching Zetterberg or Datsyuk, would you do that?

Wonder if there is a poll in the Duck's forum if Corey Perry should be benched? Not in the top seven for Ducks players in scoring this series. Yikes.

Cause he's been up against Ericsson and he has a good hate on for Perry. Our D is playing him hard. He had a few chances last game, but Jimmy stood tall and robbed his ass.

Cause he's been up against Ericsson and he has a good hate on for Perry. Our D is playing him hard. He had a few chances last game, but Jimmy stood tall and robbed his ass.

I've seen him go logo hunting several times this series. He also shot the puck over a wide open net on Monday

So excited! Beers are ready, jersey is on, and i have cigars to calm my nerves when things get crazy. now if i could just get off work that would be great. Feeling a patty eaves goal tonight!

Edit: also hoping for a close score! a blowout would only make the ducks play that much harder in game 6. we've seen this before! we gotta beat em by 1 or 2 only

Edited by marcaractac

Samuelsson should get better every game. I like having a shooter out there on the top line. Hiller can be beat on anything upstairs... What I can't stand is samuelssons little juke moves before crossing the blue line.

Go Wings!! Hit everything and shoot everytime!!!

Guest Crymson

LGW.

For all intents and purposes we need to win this game! LGRW

Are you sure you haven't been saying this about every game of the series? Anyway, you're wrong; for all intents and purposes, the Wings need to win only two of the next three games.

LGW.

Are you sure you haven't been saying this about every game of the series? Anyway, you're wrong; for all intents and purposes, the Wings need to win only two of the next three games.

Seriously?

Even when someone is supporting the team you still feel compelled to tell them they're wrong? :rolleyes:

On another note. LGW!! Obviously a huge game tonight.