• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

WCQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Ducks 3 (OT) - (ANA leads series 3-2)

Rate this topic

Some of you guys are acting like children. Bench Eaves? He made one bad play... but he has been one of our best players this series... always providing energy, getting shots to the net. It was not Smith's fault that he got a bad pass at the blue line like that. IMO the only one to blame is Babcock. He should not have had the 4th line out there on the powerplay. IMO Nyquist has looked FANTASTIC tonight and there was no reason the 2nd pp unit could not go back out once pavs and hank came off. Having the 4th line out there is what led to the turnover, and t he resulting powerplay goal. Therefore, Babcock deserves blame.

^^^^^^^^ This, Hell why wouldn't you double shift your top 2 lines, (I would put Mule with Hank & Dats, then the 3rd line) Follow with the 2nd line, then go to break. Maybe you have a 2 goal lead...

Hmmmm last time I looked at the score it was 2-2, or did I miss something.

exactly we have played good everyone is just jumping to conclusions im sure its the same ppl who thought we were going to lose game 4 as well when they waved off the goal

I don't know what to say. Good teams just don't do that. Not in the last minute of the period in a playoff game. Sigh. Good teams come back from that. Let's see if someone wants to be the Hero tonight. Ready for period 3!