• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cr00d

Abby in for game 6... Who draws out?

Rate this topic

Emmerton out. No question in my mind. Sammy had a goal (although a gimme). Bert has been very heavy on the puck and playing simple, low risk game. Emmerton is a push (at best!) - not real good, not real bad.

Hope I'm not right but I'm pretty sure it will be Eaves...

I would take Emmerton out , not because he's been terrible it's just numbers. Sammy has been fine, Bert has been fine, hell even Cleary has been alot better the last few weeks. I would keep Sammy on the top line, I like the right handed shot with Z and D.

Given that Abdelkader is a winger, I don't see us sitting Emmerton, a center. Besides, that would mean that we'd need to split up Z and Dats. I'm guessing Sammy sits.

Bert has been amzing on the 4th line. He as given us real depth and made that line really dangerous. Really, we out match the Ducks on every line except the Getzlaf line (which is equal to the pav line).

Move Bert up to the Filpula line, keep Sammi on the first, and put Abby on the 3rd and take out Emmerton.

Bert has been amzing on the 4th line. He as given us real depth and made that line really dangerous. Really, we out match the Ducks on every line except the Getzlaf line (which is equal to the pav line).

Move Bert up to the Filpula line, keep Sammi on the first, and put Abby on the 3rd and take out Emmerton.

Who are your proposed centers?

Guest Crymson

Given that Abdelkader is a winger, I don't see us sitting Emmerton, a center. Besides, that would mean that we'd need to split up Z and Dats. I'm guessing Sammy sits.

Abdelkader is a center.

He's a better winger than a center, and has played the wing almost exclusively this year.

He is however one of our better faceoff guys (or was last year) he should be a significant upgrade on Emmerton in that regard.

I think it all depends on how banged up cleary is after that hit last game.

Abdelkader is a center.

He has been in the past, but hasn't been used as one for the overwhelming majority of the year. I think it's more than safe to assume he'd be put back on the same line he was on when he was suspended. Why would he suddenly be used as a third or fourth line center when he's been a winger on the number 1 line nearly all year?

Edited by Zetts

I'm not sure how anyone could want Abby anywhere other than the 1st line tomorrow.

The past two games the 1st line hasn't been able to sustain pressure in the offensive zone. They produced chances, but they rarely controlled the play. I want(ed) Bert on that line, but I think that is a long shot since he wasn't moved up the past two games.

Guest DeGraa55

Lol equal? No I'd say their top line has been better.

But I agree 2 3 4 lines we have the advantage.

If perry stays in his slump and if we could get points out of z or fil I believe we can win this series yet no doubt in my mind. But those are some big ifs.

Babs.....Danny that was a big hit lat game and i dont think you have recovered so going to sit you for game 6

Danny C ....reaches into locker and pulls out Babs Pictures manilla folder

Babs ... Okay you start on first line

As much I admire Danny's heart we should sit him in favor of Abby

Guest Johnz96

Abdelkader is a center who also plays wing

I'm afraid Bertuzzi will sit, even though he provided much needed puck control and was dangerous around the net. He just naturally gravitated there. I'd like to see a fourth line of Bertuzzi-Emmerton-Eaves, leave the third line intact and put Abdelkader on the top line, and run with a second line of Filppula-Franzen-Samuellson.

I don't see Bert sitting, especially after he's been playing the past 2 games. I would say that Sammy sits, or Emmerton as others have stated (very unlikely though). Although Sammy scored last game, Babcock told him to be Abby in Game 5. He stated that although net front presence wasn't Sammy's game, if he was going to play on a line with Pasha and Zett, he was going to have to play that role. Game 5 he didn't really improve after Babs bitched about it. Because of that, I see Abby taking Sammy's spot. No other line-up changes.

Despite Sammy scoring, I think he sits. It would be a mistake to not have Abby on the top line. Sammy just a further liability when not paired with Dats and Hank.

I'm really not sure actually, will be anxious to see what happens.

Emdog should be out because everyone else brings something more to the table (I got nothing against him, I like him) but he seems to have a spot set in stone.

Per Khan, looks like Bert and Sammy are on the 4th line with Cory and Patty is out tonight.

Nice, a little old and slow but I'd rather have vets in a do or die game. I don't imagine they'll stay on the same line all night.

Edited by Number19

Despite Sammy scoring, I think he sits. It would be a mistake to not have Abby on the top line. Sammy just a further liability when not paired with Dats and Hank.

I'm really not sure actually, will be anxious to see what happens.

In what universe would we have ever imagined this to be an acceptable statement? Things are getting crazy!

Guest The Axe

Last game, our 4th line was HORRIBLE. The ducks dominated play and cycled everytime Bertuzzi was out there. You see something completely different than me. I think its more Eaves than Bertuzzi, but that 4th line was crap last game. Hope Eaves is out.

Last game, our 4th line was HORRIBLE. The ducks dominated play and cycled everytime Bertuzzi was out there. You see something completely different than me. I think its more Eaves than Bertuzzi, but that 4th line was crap last game. Hope Eaves is out.

That 4th line circa (last week of reg season ) would be fun to see again.