• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT : Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT) - (Series Tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

What're we, the Borg? haha

LeTs Go WiNgS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grit and Grind - take it back to Cali and win the series in the sunshine!

You should cut your ties with the Ducks and join the Wings Empire tbh. It is useless to resist.

Guest DeGraa55

If we had Helm + DK, This series would've been over in 5 games.

Lol neither score goals....

Lol neither score goals....

Truth, but DK would've been in instead of Lash, which may have changed things a bit. Helm, at this point I have no clue if he would make a difference. Our third line has been the most consistent line we've had. Imagine though, if you would, a line of Nyquist-Helm-Brunner. Holy speed.

Its quite simple Detroit - I'm not ready to shave my beard yet. I've suffered through the first 2 weeks of the "itchy" stage, and there are only 2 forms of relief - progressing to the second round, and shaving.

Shaving is not an option.

I'll be in the stands for this one, section 207. The crowd from the other night inspired me to go. Let's get loud and make it impossible for the dirty Ducks to get anywhere. Wings in seven!!

Game Six Conference-Era Playoff Format (since 1993-94)
This is the 25th Game Six in a Conference Playoff Series, with the Club's record in the previous 24 games:
16W-8L
This is the 6th Game Six in a Conference Playoff Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 5 games:
3W-2L
This is the 11th Game Six in a Conference Quarter-finals, with the Club’s record in the previous 10 games:
8W-2L
This is the 2nd Game Six in a Conference Quarter-finals without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous game:
0W-1L
Game Six in Conference-Era Playoff Format with Series 2-3 (since 1993-94)
This is the 11th Game Six in a Conference Playoff Series with the series 2-3, with the Club’s record in the previous 10 games:
4W-6L
This is 3rd Game Six in a Conference Playoff Series with the series 2-3 without home-ice advantage, with the Club's record in the previous 2 games:
1W-1L
Game Six in a Conference Quarter-finals with the series 2-3 (since 1993-94)
This is the 4th Game Six Conference Playoff Series with the series 2-3, with the Club's record in the previous 3 games:
1W-2L
This is the 1st Game Six in a Conference Quarter-finals Series, with the series 2-3 without home-ice advantage
On This Day
May 10
This is the 6th playoff game played on this date, with the Club’s record in the previous 5 games:
4W-1L

This is the 2nd playoff game v. Anaheim played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous game:
1W
LGW.

Guest DeGraa55

Truth, but DK would've been in instead of Lash, which may have changed things a bit. Helm, at this point I have no clue if he would make a difference. Our third line has been the most consistent line we've had. Imagine though, if you would, a line of Nyquist-Helm-Brunner. Holy speed.

Very true on DD the guy was doing amazing. And if helm was healthy he'd be on forth line i have to assume...then again maybe not. Anderson would be in miners.

But my point is helm healthy or not our 2 3 4 lines have been good. And adding him wouldn't change that. He also doesn't help our top line at all.

If anything it helped us for next year. Who know if we would have seen a third of Nyquist Anderson Brunner if all our guys were healthy. Here in a couple years that could literally be our number two line depending on what happens with DAT and fil and if we sign potential fa.

oi the cola one is surprising but I'm glad Berts being kept in. Once he see's Abs playing like the biggest guy on ice, it could inject big bad bert. In any case, proud of the boyz and whatever happens tonight i'm fortunate to be a wings fan. Now give em hell!!!!