• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT : Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT) - (Series Tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

There is a time to go down and try to draw a tripping penalty and a time not to. When you are up by one with only a couple minutes left and the calls have gone in your favor f*cking 3 to 0, it is NOT the f*cking time.

If we lose, it is Quinceys fault.

It's no one persons fault, but if you're making a list I think Flip needs to be at or near the top.

2.5 million at most after this season and that stunt (especially if we lose this game)

He's gone.

I've been screaming all game that Fil should have been sitting and not playing. OMG. He better be gone!!!

Still don't know why every guy including keenan on nbc is in absolute love with anaheim.

Probably because they're a more legit team than us this season.

Everyone knows the Wings are just delaying the obvious. We can't make any kind of Cup run with these defenders.

Ironic. Not long ago I was writing an article about what Football (Soccer to you NA types) can learn from the NHL. And the last 3 games I've been reminded that officiating is not among one of those things.

Ok the wings have shot themselves in the foot umpteen times this series, but with competent officiating, we've already won the series. Just shockingly poor. Its actually making it hard for me to watch across the league, because in almost every series I can only conclude the referees are corrupt or incompetent. Either way it is telling that over the last 5 years it has been teams in areas targetted for market growth who have been the major beneficiaries....

I didn't expect us to get that call anyways. We didn't get called for a penalty all game so it's already balanced out tbh.

We have committed NOTHING anywhere near as egregious as the few penalties the Ducks have been called for. Our transgressions have been on an even keel with most of what the Ducks haven't been called for either.

Why does babcock wait unt the last second to use his timeout every time!?

Because he's overrated... Your team has blown leads in the series, and you give up a soft turnover goal? A SMART coach calls a time out.....

This team has been getting hemmed in their own zone all night and it finally bit them in the ass.

Anaheim has been doing that set forecheck play (one guy left of jimmy, and 2nd guy 10 feet back on right) all series every time we have puck behind net getting ready to release and it seems like we barely ever break it... not to mention clear dump and chases where we usually lose puck for about 3 minutes as they goon forecheck cycle us with their gorilla forwards.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

how can you guys not be disgusted by this team?

sorry, this s*** is revolting. i stand by that.

this.

Guest irishock

We have committed NOTHING anywhere near as egregious as the few penalties the Ducks have been called for. Our transgressions have been on an even keel with most of what the Ducks haven't been called for either.

It's the way the NHL is today that's the problem