• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT : Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT) - (Series Tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

lol at Detroit's poise and theirf****** stupidity.

how many times until they learn to just get the puck out?? stop cycling it backwards. enough already.

always trying to make the pretty pass to get it out, take the damn hit and getthe puck out!

There is a time to go down and try to draw a tripping penalty and a time not to. When you are up by one with only a couple minutes left and the calls have gone in your favor f*cking 3 to 0, it is NOT the f*cking time.

If we lose, it is Quinceys fault.

No it is ******* Filppula's fault. Awful play that gave the Ducks momentum. Totally unforced.

Gosh, I hate to say it but it just looks like the Ducks have everything going their way. I just don't see the Wings winning this. I really hope I'm wrong. But I know I'm not the ONLY one here that knew the Ducks were going to tie it up after they got that second goal. One of the biggest meltdowns I've ever seen. I can't believe I'm even typing this right now.

Should have been a 3-0 shutout for Howie. If only the effort he put forth this series could have been matches by everyone in front of him. To many players are playing like they want to be on the golf course in the morning. Never thought I would say that about a Wings team.

Guest irishock

The NHL is about "game management" from the refs. They want to keep it exciting and if they called that penalty it would have sealed the game pretty much. f*** the excitement - call it fair.

That's why you have to counter it by enlisting your own goons to match up with the other gooning teams. Kenny ******* Holland doesn't get this.

Babcock is an idiot terrible coaching job two playoffs in a row

Unless Babs is telling them to put the puck in there own net or pass to the Ducks player wide open on the side he has nothing to do with it. Players decide games not coaches.

The NHL is about "game management" from the refs. They want to keep it exciting and if they called that penalty it would have sealed the game pretty much. f*** the excitement - call it fair.

I'd love to hear Kerry Fraser's honest unfiltered thoughts on that.