• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT : Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT) - (Series Tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

Teams just giving up tbh. It's a long ride of a season, there's lots of injuries and fatigue around your team, why not just tank one and gear up for the next game..? good strategy tbh

I think teams are being more aggressive, knowing they can't just hold and interfere like they could 10 years ago in OT's. Refs will call anything now.

Amazing how short OT's have become in the playoffs. I remember all those marathon games I watched as a youngster in college. :hehe:

This series, the combined time of our 4 OT games probably doesn't amount to a period.

Any reason for this?

I was wondering the same thing...seems years ago there were always games in every series that went multiple OT's, but now the marathon games are extremely rare. Used to always love sitting down after a night of studying and finding a game that went 2-3 OT's or even more in a few cases.

There shall be no more talk about the Wings being bad in OT in the playoffs.

It's because we have a younger team now with fresh legs. Or because we're a lower seed.

That's who we always lost to in OT's. Young teams who were lower seeds. Now it's our turn to win with s***ty teams.

I know. But if they win, they'll likely play LA in the next series, so it won't be as hard for them.

But both teams are traveling a lot in a series where there's only 1 day off between each game. Ridiculous.

yeah I was surprised there wasn't a 2 day break between games 4 & 5 or at some point in the series, it's not like they couldn't have done it that way

Lets hope Smith settles the f*** down. Just listen to the guy in interviews - he talks a mile a minute. He needs to SLOW DOWN and just relax. He is so worried about doing something wrong he forgets to do things right. His interviews mirror his game play.

True. But unlike Quincy he has at least shown he can pass to team-mates more often than not.

i'm happy.

No, he's in Calgary. :lol:

I will take any kind of win in game 7, but I prefer that it not be in overtime. I can't take these OT games anymore. I'm this close to a heart attack.

Especially because they stupidly schedule it at 10pm on Sunday. All friggin' afternoon open and you have to have a game practically starting on Monday? WTF!

captain finally showed up. kronwalls first point of the playoffs too? interesting

still dont believe we should be in this series. i think the wings were out shot every game

still finding ways to win impressive..feels good

i havent been a smith supporter since the first few games i watched him play. hes our weak link in the defense

i turned the game on when it was 3-1 and watched it turn to 3-3 then turned it off. guess i was bad luck. good thing i turned it off

Edited by brett

Guest Crymson

It's because we have a younger team now with fresh legs. Or because we're a lower seed.

That's who we always lost to in OT's. Young teams who were lower seeds. Now it's our turn to win with s***ty teams.

Can't you ever be happy about anything?

I turned the game on when it was 3-1, so I turned it off immediately because they always get scored on when I tune in late...sure enough it got tied up. Glad they won and I'm glad I missed another nail-biter. I dont think my heart can take another OT...unless of course that is what it takes to move on to round 2.

GO WINGS!

hey look z has another point...

Dude....I love your profile pic. Venom is a beast!

Edited by Wingsfan72