• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

GDT Creation Discussion

Rate this topic

We here at LGW are blessed to have several members with tremendous photoshop ability. In the past, we've relied heavily on Hockeytown0001 to create our GDT's, but recently FlashyG has stepped up to fill in, as well as other members.

We're hoping that anyone who has the skills and the desire to create threads will step up and volunteer to do so, because anyone is absolutely welcome. However, to avoid confusion, it might be best to create some kind of schedule or rotation of GDT posting duties. I know that other boards have this kind of rotation, and it might work well for LGW too, if we give it a try.

I'll leave it to you guys to discuss what would be best for this. If you guys decide a schedule will work, I can re-make this thread into a GDT Sign-Up.

I think this is an excellent idea so we don't have multiple people making them for the same game then having them go to waste if you aren't quick enough to post them.

I'm doing one for Game 7 right now, which I worked out with Mike.

I will cover the playoffs.

A bit early for that, don't you think?

In any case, let's remember that this is supposed to be a cooperative effort. If no one else wants to make GDT's for the playoffs, then you're more than welcome to create them for each and every post-season game. But if others want to make them for games, then it would be best to create either a rotation, or a scheduled sign up for specific games. It's not a "first come first served to claim all available games" situation...

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

A bit early for that, don't you think?

In any case, let's remember that this is supposed to be a cooperative effort. If no one else wants to make GDT's for the playoffs, then you're more than welcome to create them for each and every post-season game. But if others want to make them for games, then it would be best to create either a rotation, or a scheduled sign up for specific games. It's not a "first come first served to claim all available games" situation...

No problem, I understand.

If possible, I'd like to do at least 1 GDT for the Stanley Cup Finals.

No problem, I understand.

If possible, I'd like to do at least 1 GDT for the Stanley Cup Finals.

I'd be ecstatic if the Wings even made the finals!!

For Playoff Series we can easily split the games between all of us who want to do them.

I don't plan on doing a ton of them this year, I'll just fill in for Hockeytown when I can and there might be a game or 2 that I ask for if I have a really good idea in mind.

I have a template for this that i've been working on and would like to have a chance to post it up on Friday, December 6th for the game against the Devils, If it's okay with Hockeytown and Flashy and they don't have anything previously planned for this game.

EDIT: I also saw Mikey (Hockeytown001) mention in chat that he had Wednesday's GDT covered this week against the Flyers.

I have a template for this that i've been working on and would like to have a chance to post it up on Friday, December 6th for the game against the Devils, If it's okay with Hockeytown and Flashy and they don't have anything previously planned for this game.

EDIT: I also saw Mikey (Hockeytown001) mention in chat that he had Wednesday's GDT covered this week against the Flyers.

Indeed. I haven't been very diligent in letting you guys know when I won't be able to do the GDT, but I'll make an effort to do so.

I finished my GDT for Friday and only intend on posting it up for this game. Again Its a template I can use going forward and just swap out the opponents on it so I can do more in the future if need be. Mikey and Flashy still have priority, i'll remain as a fill in throughout the season, I just wanted to put this through a test run as it's my first GDT. Thanks guys.