• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T.Low

Grffins pair of 7-0 gms

Rate this topic

Griffins close out Aeros in first round with a 7-0 victory. Tatar with 2 goals, an assist, and a fight.

Griffins open Marlies with 7-0 victory. Tatar with two goals, and an assist.

Lottsa skill on that team.

Babs can't stay in Detroit for ever. It 's probably not news to most of you, but it's looking more and more like they are giving Blashill an oppurtunity to prove that his hat belongs in the ring when the time comes.

Our best friend named her dog Griffin because she's such a big Wings fan. Go Griffs.

Blashill is doing a terrific job. Remember Kurt Frasier? That guy had a great team down in Grand Rapids, but just couldn't get much out of them. I am not surprised that they bring in Blashill and they make the playoffs in the 3rd seed, and they win the division. Frasier leaving was the best thing that could have happened to the Griffins.

Guest DeGraa55

I'm going to game weds hopin for a better showing this time. The two I went to.McCollum was in net....and well the team did about as well as he did. Finally I'll get to see m raz in action with the griffs though.

Also Sproul and oullet were suppose to be with them are they playing at all? Unfortunately I beliwve jarnkrok is back in Sweden ;(

Blashill is doing a terrific job. Remember Kurt Frasier? That guy had a great team down in Grand Rapids, but just couldn't get much out of them. I am not surprised that they bring in Blashill and they make the playoffs in the 3rd seed, and they win the division. Frasier leaving was the best thing that could have happened to the Griffins.

Yeah, it became apparent last season that Fraser simply wasn't the man for the job. They were a talented team, though not this talented, and remained cellar dwellers. Blashill has done well with the talent this group has. He's (obviously) been a great fit.