• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

Canucks - swept

Wild - out in 5

Blues - out in 6

But we are still alive and can see our team in a game seven and all that during a rebuilding season. What a great effort. I really hope we win this tonight but if not I won't care that much. Because up to this point this was one of the most tense seasons as a Red Wings Fan. You simply cannot ask for much more as a sportsfan. Let's GO Wings ! :yahoo:

Oh and great GDT Flashy. Franzen broke me. :D

No pressure, just play a full 60 and hold nothing back. This has been such an incredible season for us. There have been many chances for us to fold and quit, but we have refused to give up. If we lose, I won't be very upset. But I want us to win so I can see us play the Hawks when I go to Michigan next week. I would love to go to the Joe for a playoff game.

That said.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pressure, just play a full 60 and hold nothing back. This has been such an incredible season for us. There have been many chances for us to fold and quit, but we have refused to give up. If we lose, I won't be very upset. But I want us to win so I can see us play the Hawks when I go to Michigan next week. I would love to go to the Joe for a playoff game.

That said.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pressure, but you MUST WIN :evil:

If this game goes into OT I'll throw up.

I'm gonna just try to sit back and enjoy the game tonight, and not get too wrapped up either way. That's hard though.

I had no expectations this year, just hoped they made the playoffs. So if we win, that's fantastic, if we lose, well, the young'ns got valuable experience and my expectations will go up for next year.

But oh boy would that be wonderful to take on Chicago!

*really stern voice* No standing around tonight boys. No floating in front of J-Ho waiting for the Duckkies to give you the puck.

*Crazy-twirling spiral hypnotist eyes* You will take the game to the Duckkies all night long. Now bark cuz you won the game......lockerroom in unison...."woof"

edit:spelling

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS