• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

thanks for the correction, but I think my point was still understood :)

I corrected you purely to be a ******.

Yes, your point was understood, and I still thought your joke was funny. Perhaps even funnier since I had to Google search for Olympic divers in order to name one.

GO WINGS!

4 hours on the road today visiting Mom, gotta teach in 8 hours, including the dress rehearsal for my sr high choir concert, I'm staying up. Let's Go Wings! Great so far, wonder how much the studio twits on NBCS will be whining.

I corrected you purely to be a ******.

Yes, your point was understood, and I still thought your joke was funny. Perhaps even funnier since I had to Google search for Olympic divers in order to name one.

GO WINGS!

Lol. Like I said in the scroll, Phelps could work as a commentary on the wonderful ice in Anaheim.

win the next 2 periods Detroit. That Abby move made him look like he scores 40 goals a year...what an absolutely amazing individual play to have his stick in the way, steal the pass, and race away from the backcheck and still score.. geez this game already has me going crazy

FYI, if you have Directv and bought Center Ice (out of market viewer) they didn't update the channel guide for FSD, so it's not being blacked out. I'm figuring this would be nation wide.

Watch Ken and Mick instead of NBC if you desire :)

Hmm now that I think about it, you probably just need the Sports Pack.

Edited by drumnj

scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg%2

It's worth a try.... :lol:

Lol. Nah, I'd like to keep my teaching certification and clearances. I DID stock up on coffee, and I'm treating myself with some Jamaican Blue Mountain in the morning.

Radio hockey is the worst.

From what I hear, the wings dominated until the Ducks first penalty and then kind of faded. Good to be up a goal, but it's not at all comfortable.

i stick to my guns that ken kal sucks, he is pretty good until something big happens, cause he starts screaming out the plays that lead up to something big and doesn't actually say if it was a goal or not until about 5 seconds after the fact, which is so frustrating if you have to listen to it at work or in the car or whatever..

"I know at the end of each of these games, I'm pretty whipped. That tells me I'm having to do more thinking than I really want to do. And besides, when you're trying to match wits with Mike (Babcock), who has been in every pressure situation in the world, it's not the easiest thing."

Told what Boudreau had said, Babcock laughed and said, "My wife would tell you, matching wits with me is not that tough."

Good to know that Bruce is over thinking these match ups.

Lol. Nah, I'd like to keep my teaching certification and clearances. I DID stock up on coffee, and I'm treating myself with some Jamaican Blue Mountain in the morning.

Good stuff. You'll at least get a good power nap. Have a cold shower before the hot coffee. It works.

"I know at the end of each of these games, I'm pretty whipped. That tells me I'm having to do more thinking than I really want to do. And besides, when you're trying to match wits with Mike (Babcock), who has been in every pressure situation in the world, it's not the easiest thing."

Told what Boudreau had said, Babcock laughed and said, "My wife would tell you, matching wits with me is not that tough."

Good to know that Bruce is over thinking these match ups.

also good to know babs is under his skin, and babs can laugh about it.

on a side note, Abby got his first career hattrick this year, and his first career SH goal tonight, I think the top 6 suits him well, he is really earning his spot

FYI, if you have Directv and bought Center Ice (out of market viewer) they didn't update the channel guide for FSD, so it's not being blacked out. I'm figuring this would be nation wide.

Watch Ken and Mick instead of NBC if you desire :)

Hmm now that I think about it, you probably just need the Sports Pack.

Thanks, just saw this in time for second period.

i stick to my guns that ken kal sucks, he is pretty good until something big happens, cause he starts screaming out the plays that lead up to something big and doesn't actually say if it was a goal or not until about 5 seconds after the fact, which is so frustrating if you have to listen to it at work or in the car or whatever..

Yeah pretty much all hockey on the radio is hard to follow. Sometimes you never know that play has stopped or you miss it's a par play is going on until it's almost over...

Unfortunately driving for another 3 hours and streaming on my phone