• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

Good stuff. You'll at least get a good power nap. Have a cold shower before the hot coffee. It works.

*shudder*. I just may. My wife will love the extra hot water when she showers.

Nice. Too bad I used up my smores supply Thursday night with a backyard campfire.

I used 4 graham crackers, melted 2 marshmallows on them in the microwave and then shaved chocolate from a chocolate bunny onto the marshmallows. All that to settle myself down. Damn game 7's make the old heart race.

Nobody ever seems to play out of this club.

That's why Cleary came back this season and so did Sammy, after playing his way out of the club several years ago.

Holland doesn't give anyone the cold shoulder anymore.

Leino, Conklin, Hudler, Lebda, Lilja (just off the top of my head) - all players that earned a cold with their play. Maybe you were just using overstatement, but it's not true. Not to mention Draper, Holmstom, and Maltby basically forced into retirement.

Cleary has a NTC that's why he came back. You can judge if he's back next year

just stumbled across this article from a few years ago, when arbys stopped handing out free curly fries for wings hat tricks, and it is a pretty good read, my favourite part is not only the fact that mick says bingo, curly fries! when Z gets the trick, but the fact that it was against the ducks, so i took it as a good omen, and I wanted to share it here :)

It's the Sports Pack that's the key, not Center Ice. I'm Center Ice only & no FSD for me right now.

Ya I realized that right after I posted, thus the edit.

CI is worthless for the playoffs (non existent), since they don't have it anymore with the new NBC deal.