• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

How can the Ducks get away with all of these cheap shots after the whistle? These refs better smarten up or things are going to get nastier. The call on Selanne was a good start but he could have easily got two penalties, one for the high stick on Howard and then for cross checking Eaves in the face three times.

I used to respect Selanne. Now he's just a classless douchebag. With crap like that, he is completely tarnishing his legacy. Finnish Flash? Not anymore, Finnish F**ktard maybe. I hope somebody lights him up. A Kronwalling as he comes out of the box would be sweet.

Guest Playmaker

I gotta tell ya Salane is ruining his legacy... Where's targeting the head for that NHL????

Oh, give it a rest already. Selanne makes one cross check and his legacy is ruined. Can people not just cheer on the Wings without all the BS?

is it me or is jimmy selling the contact tonight more than past nights?

Not nearly as bad as the Ducks have been. I'm impressed he has kept his cool. I wouldn't blame him if he pimp slapped someone with his blocker.

I used to respect Selanne. Now he's just a classless douchebag. With crap like that, he is completely tarnishing his legacy. Finnish Flash? Not anymore, Finnish F**ktard maybe. I hope somebody lights him up. A Kronwalling as he comes out of the box would be sweet.

Nah, just send him to pay in San Jose...he'll fit right in.

I think he has been too.

In general I don't think Jimmy is one to embellish much, but he definitely did there and has been tonight.

thats what i thought... not arguing with the results

Said it before and I'll say it again, Carlo C. sucks the suck out of "suck". What the hell does Babcock see in this guy. Having watched him play when the Griffins played the Aeros here in Houston, I can honestly say that the other 5 kids outplayed him. How is this guy better than Lashoff? Hell, as many gaffs as Smith is having, I'd still take two of him to get rid of Carlo. Yikes. What a waste of money.

Anyway, so far, so good. Jimmy has been good/great when he needed to be. Certainly getting some breaks when we need them. Need to learn our lesson on having a 2 goal lead evaporate. Let's Go Wings!!!

When are the refs going to start giving out penalties to the Ducks for their post-whistle BS?

One of the refs was smiling as Franzen was getting his head ripped off by Perry. So....I guess the answer is, Never!

Oh, give it a rest already. Selanne makes one cross check and his legacy is ruined. Can people not just cheer on the Wings without all the BS?

It's not one cross check its the diving it's the whining. We're used to a guy named Yzerman as our leader, this guy couldn't hold his jock.