• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

What a gutsy effort by our guys. Dan Cleary has been deserving of the whipping boy title this year, hell my 4 year old can play better than he has at points this year but that guy has been great for the last 2 weeks. Pure guts and hard work and it showed tonight. Bring on the Hawks, I love it......oh and to the so called fans that counted us out after game 5.....we know who you are.

YES!!!!! MY ******* SUPERSTITION WORKS!

I sit in my room all alone with the lights off and the door closed and my electronics out of reach. Every time I've done it (going back to the last week of the regular season) they've won!

In game 2, I got a little too comfortable and came downstairs when the wings were way ahead. You all know what happened afterwards.

Bring on the GOD DAMN HAWKS!!!!

Totally deserved series victory. At least half of the duck goals in the series were giveaways or total flukes, whereas the wings worked for theirs. given that they got so much production from their 4th line and ours were essentially makeweights, and that this was achieved with no helm, effectively no dekeyser and with bert, sammy and carlo essentially still trying to find their legs, the wings have already massively over-achieved. And at the end of the day, the captain came up BIG.

For the quacks, Perry, Selanne and to an extent Ryan were all big disappointments.

This years Detroit Red Wings are a Miracle Team no one would have ever thought we'd ever be in the 2nd Round this year.

Yeah if you remember that first game against the Blues, I would say so!

Congrats to the Wings. Way to go into their building and take it. Babcock was great with managing his lines. Abdelkader stepped up. The Captain led. Howard was average, though during the 2nd intermission NBCS said he had an above average save. The guys have done more than most thought they could. They should be proud.

Time to rest up a bit for Chicago. Let's Go Wings!

only thing that sucks is round 2 starts on Tuesday I believe, quick turn around there

and the Hawks have been resting since Friday I think

oh well, they just gotta suck it up and play

This was one of my favorite series ever. It was a series won on determination rather than pure skill, and I couldn't be happier for the boys.

Our young guys are growing up fast, I watched Cleary give Brunner a speech on the bench early in the 3rd and for the rest of the game I watched Brunner make the right play every time.

I would also like to thank Ericsson for giving me anxiety and a heart palpitation for the rest of the game! It happens I know, but argh!

Nothing comes easy that's for sure, he made a great clear in the last minute along the boards.

This may be the best one yet! Thanks, G!!!

Go, Wings! May Lando Flip-rissian redeem himself tomorrow night!!

Yes please, GWG will do nicely (just not in OT, don't think my heart or my wife's eardrums could take that)

Who called it?