• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

Oh, give it a rest already. Selanne makes one cross check and his legacy is ruined. Can people not just cheer on the Wings without all the BS?

it isn't just one cross check, he is constantly diving, and playing dirty, this isn't hbis first stupid penalty this year, do i have to post the gif of him and getslaugh?

I hate to say it, but I think I'll throw up if the Wings go into full-on lead protect mode. Too defensively tight, and they're playing not to lose...which I think Anaheim is hoping will happen. Puck possession, puck possession, keep it in their zone, have to keep the Ducks frustrated, on the defense and prone to discipline breakdowns to the very bloody end.

Guest Playmaker

It's not one cross check its the diving it's the whining. We're used to a guy named Yzerman as our leader, this guy couldn't hold his jock.

Yzerman whined quite a bit and didn't shy away from a few cheap shots now and then.

I hate to say it, but I think I'll throw up if the Wings go into full-on lead protect mode. Too defensively tight, and they're playing not to lose...which I think Anaheim is hoping will happen. Puck possession, puck possession, keep it in their zone, have to keep the Ducks frustrated, on the defense and prone to discipline breakdowns to the very bloody end.

Amen! Keep the pressure on...