• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

Great game!

When was the last time Detroit has knocked off a #2 and #1 seed in the same playoffs ?

Win or lose the next round should be a barn burner

The wings will need Howard like they have never needed him before!!

Nice win :)

Great poise, especially from the less experienced guys, absolutely awesome work rate, stellar goaltending.

Chicago is still a favorite, but they will have to really work for it. I'm much more optimistic about facing the Hawks after tonight's game.

The boys looked good tonight. Cola had a few cough ups but he made up for them in a few spots. It was damn fun to watch the guys frustrate the hell out of the Ducks, especially the prick known as Perry. After the goal went in off Ericsson's skate I thought it was gonna be another damn comeback. It was good to see a win in regulation for once haha. It's funny to see all those bandwagon fans jump ship when the ducks took game 5, gotta love when our Wings prove people wrong, even the fake fans. Now they have one hell of a second test going against Chicago. I honestly don't know what to expect from this next series. Oh yeah and Abby took a dump on Hiller's chest

last time was 96 last time orginal 6 final was 79 habs vs rangers

Wow, 79 was a long long time ago! I could easily see it happening this year. Either Detroit or Chicago will make the WCF this year. If New York wins tomorrow, there will be an Original 6 team guaranteed to make the ECF as well

I'm calling it...

Detroit Red Wings vs Toronto Maple Leafs for the Cup ....that is if the leafs win Monday night......

Reimer would have a hat trick if he could skate into the offensive zone. He is giving the Bruins nightmares.

Just watched the game recording since it started at 5am local time for me. Pretty ******* awesome game and series, gotta give the Ducks credit as well. Now it's time to blow the Hawks out.

Is it just me or is it that much sweeter as the 7th seed upsetting the 2nd seed team? For once the spotlight wasn't on us and we triumphed anyway, so damn proud of what we overcame in this series and still brought it home.

GO WINGS!!

Guest Crymson

This round should surely put to rest the talk about Ryan being a good fit for this team. He was invisible during almost the entire series; and from what I've been told by certain Ducks fans, this happens often.