Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

WCQF Game 7 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Ducks 2 - (DET wins series, 4-3)

• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#941 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

Is this real life? Did we really make it?

I didn't dream last night, did I?! Feels.f******. Awesome!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#942 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Corey Perry starts his summer today.  Eddie Olczyk makes an appearance as well.

Edited by Hatethedrake!, 13 May 2013 - 12:55 PM.

Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#943 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

Did anyone else notice Kronwall shaking hands with his left hand only in the handshake line?  As if his right hand is hurting?

I expected a lot more push, and a lot more chippyness from the Ducks, even more than the end of Gm 6...I guess you can't blame them for not having the same amount of respect for the 2013 version as the earlier Wing's teams they've faced. 

#944 marcaractac

marcaractac

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

What a night! Beyond hungover today. Worth it.

#945 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

Corey Perry starts his summer today.  Eddie Olczyk makes an appearance as well.

Edzo also makes an appearance here:

Shakey logic there.

Not if you ask fans of the Ducks. Ryan apparently has a habit of disappearing for long stretches.

#946 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

For those who want to relive it:

The FSN Pacific team was gushing about Ericsson and Kronwall. They really did play a hugely solid game.

Did anyone else notice Kronwall shaking hands with his left hand only in the handshake line?  As if his right hand is hurting?

Most likely it's just a custom of his. Handshakes don't hurt, and no hurt at all was apparent in his play last night.

Edited by Crymson, 13 May 2013 - 03:02 PM.

#947 Smite

Smite

Rookie

• Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

How good was Babs call to split up dats and Z. Ducks were off there game.  :clap:

"When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'" –Pavel Datsuk on breaking his hand

#948 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

How good was Babs call to split up dats and Z. Ducks were off there game.  :clap:

After their magical game six, I was thinking why the hell would you split them, but it turned it to be a great call

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#949 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

For those who want to relive it:

The FSN Pacific team was gushing about Ericsson and Kronwall. They really did play a hugely solid game.

They are such biased announcers during the game, but they always give credit where credit is due after the game. I don't know if it's their method of justifying a loss or if they were just instructed to be major homers during the game, but they always tell it like it is after the game

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#950 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

I think we should get extra "likes" this time of year. I find I'm using up a lot of 'em on this thread. Not that I mind!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.