• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF - (6) San Jose Sharks vs. (5) Los Angeles Kings

Rate this topic

oh man as much as I hate to say this... the kings look dangerous... I pray to the hockey gods SJ goes 2-0 at home.

Ducks and Sharks dude? You're cheering against the 1 good Californian team. Just my 2 cents, but the Kings in my opinion are the only team in Cali that deserves a cheering section. :yahoo:

How many games has that delay of game for flipping the puck out of play, changed the outcome just in the playoffs? I really hate that call, especially in the playoffs. I wish that they would let the refs go back to using their judgment on that. Then again, that's just one more thing the refs would blow a crucial call on.

absolutely no to letting another call be the judgment of the officials. we complain like crazy as it is with all the other judgment calls they have to make.

Well, now the Sharks know how we feel. Anyone remember the puck that went into the netting and should have been whistled dead and wasn't, the Sharks score? I didn't see this game so I don't know if the puck was off someone's arm or not, but kinda hard to feel bad for them.

And here I thought LA had little chance to repeat last year after going down two to the Blues. Blues played them so well, too bad they faced off against each other in round 1. I think Blues AND LA both have chance of stopping the Hawks. I used to think Canucks could in a skill vs skill game but I no longer think that. LA and Blues can just out physical the Hawks.

If you want the tin-foil hats you have to jump into this Sharks thread starting about the first of the goals in 22 seconds last night:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1431097&page=20

Boy there sure are a lot of ************ on that site :lol: . I didn't see the play, did it go off his arm???

Guest Crymson

No one has mentioned Stuart's non-play on Lewis' goal? Interesting.

He also took the penalty that initially placed the Kings on the PP.

Stuart ain't what he used to be. That's not surprising, given his advancing age coupled with his hard-nosed style of play. And he never had the world's best situational awareness. Still, it would be nice to have him around on the 2nd pairing.

IMHO, an absolutely brutal call for delay of game on Vlasic. The puck was redirected over the glass after hitting Carter's shoulder. Stuart's tripping penalty was an obvious one, though. After the Sharks finally figured out Quick, I doubt they recover from this one.

It was surprising to see stuart score a goal. It was much more surprising to see him lose the game for the sharks. Both goals at the end were partly his fault. He was in the box for the first one and then made a bad defensive play against taffoli on the second one

The Sharks have gotten so many gift PPs over the years, now 1 bad call goes against them and results in them losing the game. Sounds a little bit like justice. I hope more bad calls continue and the Sharks go down in flames in front of their own fans in Game 3 and 4. Then the Sharks fan will understand what it is like to be a Wings fan in 2010.

Guest Crymson

The Sharks have gotten so many gift PPs over the years, now 1 bad call goes against them and results in them losing the game. Sounds a little bit like justice. I hope more bad calls continue and the Sharks go down in flames in front of their own fans in Game 3 and 4. Then the Sharks fan will understand what it is like to be a Wings fan in 2010.

It's especially amusing to see them whine about conspiracy after getting 2.4x as many power plays as Vancouver in the first round. Yes, that's 24 penalties for San Jose, and only 10 for Vancouver.

IMHO, an absolutely brutal call for delay of game on Vlasic. The puck was redirected over the glass after hitting Carter's shoulder. Stuart's tripping penalty was an obvious one, though. After the Sharks finally figured out Quick, I doubt they recover from this one.

For the record, nobody has been able to determine if it hit Carter or not. The Kings' home jerseys are just about exactly the same color as the puck. And though it might have glanced off of Carter, the puck was on a trajectory over the glass anyway. It was Vlasic's screw-up.

Ducks and Sharks dude? You're cheering against the 1 good Californian team. Just my 2 cents, but the Kings in my opinion are the only team in Cali that deserves a cheering section. :yahoo:

Iam a ducks fan.. it is encoded in our DNA to hate the kings with a fiery burning passion in our hearts. Sure SJ are division rivals like the kings... but now the same as our hate for the kings LOL...

Edited by Duck Guy

People are sleeping on this kings team. everyone is saying give the pens or the hawks the cup, but LA is quietly going about their business.

I concur. The Pens have questionable goal tending, and will have to rely on outscoring their opponents. I'd take better goal tending over a better offense. Give me Quick over Crawford.