• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF - (6) San Jose Sharks vs. (5) Los Angeles Kings

Rate this topic

Can't stand Couture.

I can't either, though I don't have a good reason. I guess he dives on occasion.

not just any powerplays, it's always on a 5 on 3.

I can see the goaltender interference one. Lewis ran Niemi pretty good. Not on purpose i don't think but he didn't seem to be aware how close he was. The hooking on Regehr I thought was a bit weak. He was hooking Wingels but Wingels was also holding Regehr's stick with his glove so part of it was him just trying to get his stick freed.

Though the goalie interference was hard to take given the Sharks running Quick all night. Burns elbowed Quick in the head hard enough that it knocked him down and the refs blew the play dead, but didn't call a penalty.

Quick was great all game. The Kings need to get their scoring going and stop taking stupid penalties.

Can't stand Couture.

Me too. He's just got a face that makes me mad to look at. I don't know what it is that makes me hate him.

Also, anyone see the LAKings Twitter takeover tonight? Their guest tweeter made their regular tweets look classy and that's saying something.

Edited by Ally

Guest DeGraa55

I hope both these teams KILL each other.

To help out chicago? We all know they will win series we don't belong on ice with them.

I do agree though. Kings and sharks are beating each other up darn good.

Should be 2-1. Blows my mind how officials are never held accountable for their mistakes.

I just wonder what goes through the brain of a ref who blows the whistle that insanely fast sometimes when a goalie makes a save. Even on a routine save with no one around the goalie, refs aren't usually that quick on the draw.

I hope the Kings win this series if the Wings win their series. If Chicago beats us then I hope the Sharks come out of the West.

I don't want the Kings to repeat and I don't like Chicago but I think the Sharks would be a hungrier team and would play the same kind of hard working game against us in the conference finals if that was the match up. It's really hard to repeat and the Kings probably wouldn't have as much drive to win playing against the Wings.

Guest The Axe

Id like to see one of the shark diving squad members get beaten up very badly. They are such a bunch of fairies.

"If Chicago beats us then I hope the Sharks come out of the West."

Don't. You. Ever. Say. Something. Like. This. Again.

The amount of hatred I have of the Sharks exceeds that of Chicago, Pittsburgh and Anaheim combined. Other than Todd McLellan and Brad Stuart the rest of that team can go to hell.