• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF - (6) San Jose Sharks vs. (5) Los Angeles Kings

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Good, no Sharks. Now if the Wings can win tomorrow, they might actually have a chance...

Didn't even watch this game, hate the Sharks that much.

????

We match up better with the sharks.

Also I think we will lose tomorrow. But I also thought we would be out after first round...also thought we would lose in 5 or 6 against Chicago. So please god let me be wrong again pleeeeeeease.

People, the NHL and the stupid media can hype up the Pens all they want, in the end the Kings ARE the team to beat. They just don't have a real weekness, their goalie is outstanding, they are tough and execute a perfect gameplan, gotta love the way this team is built.

If the obvious happens tonight and the Wings lose ---> Kings bandwagon. Don't like Boston and HATE the Pens so an easy choice, also they would play our most hated rival.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T mit Tapatalk 2

Good, no Sharks. Now if the Wings can win tomorrow, they might actually have a chance...

Didn't even watch this game, hate the Sharks that much.

I watched it and was laughing at the Sharks when they got scored on and when Pavelski had the whole net to shoot at with no one on him or between him and Quick and slid it right in his glove. I'm beyond ecstatic that they're gone.

Get up, come on get down with the Quickness!