Start of next series?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 radioguy1486

radioguy1486

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

Anyone hear any word on the start?  My dad called and said he heard that game 3 and 4 would be next Mon/Wed, and I was thinking no way.

I'd think we'd have to start in Chicago Wednesday this week, so that'd be Chicago Wed and Friday, then back in Detroit Sunday and Tuesday.

Just wondering if anyone heard anything, and have any season ticket holders gotten an email about a presale for home games 1 and 2?

#2 ilmickeyli

ilmickeyli

Meatwad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

Starts Wednesday

Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#3 radioguy1486

radioguy1486

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

OK cool.  My buddy said Red Wings twitter said we would be in Chicago Wednesday and Saturday.  Seems weird they would have two days off between games in Chicago, but hey that works for us.  Detroit could use the extra rest. 

#4 ilmickeyli

ilmickeyli

Meatwad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

Yeah it will be Wed-Sat-Mon.. That's all I know (through FSD). Schedule released later today

Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#5 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

The Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat play Friday at the United Center; the reason which it's Wednesday and Saturday. (If there series goes that long).

The Heat are up 2 games to 1. They play tonight and Wednesday but they're not going to schedule the game Friday regardless.

Posted Image

#6 radioguy1486

radioguy1486

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

Ahhh gotcha.  Makes sense.  OK.   Anyone have the pre sale code for ticketmaster? I want to get game 3 tickets.