• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECSF - (6) New York Rangers vs. (4) Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

I'm thinking the Rangers are going to take this one in 6. Boston has not looked good in the latter half of the year and were taken to the limit by the Leafs. Although the Rangers went the distance with Washington, too, they cooled off one of the hottest teams (and players) entering the playoffs. Lundqvist has been too good to pick against.

But who knows? Boston should win, if they would play to their potential. They're built to win at this time of year.

I'm thinking the Rangers are going to take this one in 6. Boston has not looked good in the latter half of the year and were taken to the limit by the Leafs. Although the Rangers went the distance with Washington, too, they cooled off one of the hottest teams (and players) entering the playoffs. Lundqvist has been too good to pick against.

But who knows? Boston should win, if they would play to their potential. They're built to win at this time of year.

Lundqvist is the reason the Rangers advanced. How much longer can he keep it up?

Tough series, especially if Lundqvist stays on a roll like he is. I'll say Rangers in 6. Boston looked very tired at the end of the Leafs series and got an emotional boost in Game 7 that carried them safely out of that round, but I don't think they have enough in the tank for another long series, which this will be.