• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (CHI leads series 1-0)

Rate this topic

Wow! One of the worst playoff periods I've seen in a while. I mean Chicago didn't score but they spend the whole damn period in our zone. And I know everyone's talking about it but damn is Smith playing horrible. Ugh, I wish we still had Dekeyser. Such a bad ******* break for us. Oh well, this game is still winnable. Stealing game 1 would be big.

Im telling you our lazy ass forwards have as much accountability as Smith. Datsyuk helps his guy dig the puck out and get it started up ice. Brunner was Holmstroming it out there. Gotta help the young guys out. We dont have 6 Lidstroms.

Then why is it only happening to him tonight? No one is expecting him to be Lidstrom. We're just expecting him to not turn the puck over every time he has it and cause the team to play in the defensive zone for the entirety of his every shift. I don't hate Smith and I don't want rid of him, but he is having a horrific game tonight, He's been terrible.

Wow! One of the worst playoff periods I've seen in a while. I mean Chicago didn't score but they spend the whole damn period in our zone. And I know everyone's talking about it but damn is Smith playing horrible. Ugh, I wish we still had Dekeyser. Such a badf****** break for us. Oh well, this game is still winnable. Stealing game 1 would be big.

Well, I felt like first period started with some Hawk's pressure at start, then it seemed like Wings had majority of puck possession the rest of the period. 2nd period definitely tilted back to Hawks :( Think we are lucky to get out of that period unscathed.

Then why is it only happening to him tonight? No one is expecting him to be Lidstrom. We're just expecting him to not turn the puck over every time he has it and cause the team to play in the defensive zone for the entirety of his every shift. I don't hate Smith and I don't want rid of him, but he is having a horrific game tonight, He's been terrible.

This

this is the NHL smith is going to have to win those puck battles along the boards. You can't have players coming over to help him out all the time, the hawks will burn the wings if they do.

Wow! One of the worst playoff periods I've seen in a while. I mean Chicago didn't score but they spend the whole damn period in our zone. And I know everyone's talking about it but damn is Smith playing horrible. Ugh, I wish we still had Dekeyser. Such a badf****** break for us. Oh well, this game is still winnable. Stealing game 1 would be big.

nice to see the shoe on the other foot for once! How many periods have the Wings played like that the last 22 years? How many young goalies have they made look like the Berlin Wall? I say its about time! Now come on out a poke in a couple of sloppy goals and run out of there with a game 1 win!