• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (CHI leads series 1-0)

Rate this topic

Still shaking my head at Cleary. Two terrible defensive reads on his part in the past two games have led to opposing players being left wide open in scoring areas.

I've never hoped for any guy to be hurt but every time I hear of Cleary injuring himself (like this morning), I think there's hope. Too bad he's such a tough son of a b*#!#*.

Don't they typically blow that dead?

The Hawks are really good, but the Wings can be way better. They are going to have to find that desperation on Saturday because this was ugly.

We are going to need 4 of our very best to beat these guys and this isnt it thats for sure..hung around for a while and then fell asleep at the wheel..needed to make those pp's to count early.

Well the Wings have been outplayed 2/3 of the game. Howard left alone, stupid defensive mistakes and turnovers will get you burned. Lots to work on for game 2 unless there is some major comeback.

Don't they typically blow that dead?

The Hawks are really good, but the Wings can be way better. They are going to have to find that desperation on Saturday because this was ugly.

Yup. Usually if the puck is on the back of the net, the whistle goes and the faceoff is outside the zone.

This game has been horrific. They STILL haven't figured out how to clear their own end and are falling prey to a forecheck. There is no jump, no working line combinations, and I could point at any defenseman and say they played like feces. Jimmy has been the story tonight and that story lasted less than 60 minutes.

Smith is a +1 right now, while Kronwall and Ericsson are -2.

That's why sometimes stats don't mean s***. E and Kronner have been fine tonight...Smith has been a complete abortion.