• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (CHI leads series 1-0)

Rate this topic

I'd really be surprised if this series goes past 5 games. They're just clearly better than us. Just gotta give credit where its due. No way Detroit is winning this series. Have a goodnight all.

I haven't read past page 5 on here, but I think the Hawks are getting away with holds, dives and interference. I also think Brunner and Hossa look a lot alike from their profiles. Lastly, I think the NBC camera persons could just get over it and alternate between the Chicago bench and the Chicago players. Why pretend? Right, Eddie O?

Guest Crymson

What a play by Brent Seabrook. What a play by Brent Seabrook. He batted it out of mid air. Wow. Look at that play by Seabrook. Mid air. Seabrook. Air. Play.

f*** you, Edzo.

2 straight 1st Round Exits after a Cup is success?

Can't win them all...I am not a Hawks fan by far, but even when Bowman was here, we had some playoff poops after dominating the regular season. Just seems like since Bowman went there to work with his son, the Hawks have been where we used to be every year...on top of the league.

Let's see what Babcock can come up with for game 2. The game plan for this game didn't work! GO WINGS!

Game plan? We got out skated all over the ice..lost every battle, turned the puck over too much. Good thing it's a seven game series

Well, even though Jimmy kept us in it for two periods...the final score is going to reflect what happened all night...we were dominated. Sure glad we play more than one game! D has to get the puck to the net....our stars need to get the puck to the net...

I'd really be surprised if this series goes past 5 games. They're just clearly better than us. Just gotta give credit where its due. No way Detroit is winning this series. Have a goodnight all.

I said the same thing.

Hopefully the wings wer ejust hung over from game 7 and they'll be faster. It looked all night like they had no legs.

Does anyone feel like it's time to split up the kid line? Not because they have been bad but because we could use some of that speed in the top 6. Cleary down to the 3rd or 4th and get Gus or Brunner up to the 2nd line. Ugly start but thats why they are seven game series

Guest Crymson

Can't win them all...I am not a Hawks fan by far, but even when Bowman was here, we had some playoff poops after dominating the regular season. Just seems like since Bowman went there to work with his son, the Hawks have been where we used to be every year...on top of the league.

Dude... really? The Blackhawks only made the playoffs in 2011 because the Stars lost their last game, and the Wings won the Central in 2012. You're just wrong.