• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (CHI leads series 1-0)

Rate this topic

Abby was great again. The list of positives ends there besides Jimmy.

I am not going to miss Chicago at all next season. Their fans, Chelsea Dagger and Eddie O fan boy broadcasting is beyond obnoxious. Just an annoying little brother that cares more about chanting Detroit Sucks than cheering their own team.

Hope the Wings come out with a much better effort on Saturday.

No Worries... Regroup... Bring a better effort in Game 2!

We lost Game 1 to the ducks and look what happened

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not trying to be a d***, but the Blackhawks are way, way better than the Ducks.

God I hate living in Illinois....the douchebaggery here is off the charts.

I feel ya buddy, they have no class out here, I mean act like you've been there before. All those beat Detroit chants are hilarious I just take it as respect because they're so desperate to be us but they'll never be.

If we had to lose, I am glad we lost 4-1 instead of 3-2.

As good as Howie has been, it would have really sucked to have lost the game soley because of that bone headed move with him futzing around with the puck behind his own net.

I feel ya buddy, they have no class out here, I mean act like you've been there before. All those beat Detroit chants are hilarious I just take it as respect because they're so desperate to be us but they'll never be.

Chicago is great now sure, but the Red Wings have been a solid team for over 20+ years. Years and years of being among the worst team in the league builds up an inferiority complex.

Same, I am out here too. They want to be us. And now all they talk about is how they are good and crying that Wings are moving east and they can't dominate us for the next X number of years. Little brother syndrome.

Chicago is great now sure, but the Red Wings have been a solid team for over 20+ years. Years and years of being among the worst team in the league builds up an inferiority complex.

It really is amazing that Detroit has stayed good for 20 years while at best having middle 1st round draft picks. Chicago got to reload after their good teams in the early 90s and build this with some great young talent.