• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (CHI leads series 1-0)

Rate this topic

So sick of Cleary. When did he become so stupid?

I beat that dog during the regular season as hard as anybody because he deserved it. He has been GREAT in the playoffs however(minus not taking that shot) and has been thumping people tonight and playing like a man possessed. He is reminding me of the Dan Cleary that flattened Phanuef so hard back in 08 that he lost his lid, stole the puck, and set up the goal in a 3 second span.

Why does the Red Wing guy on the Enterprise Rental Car commercial have to be a dork?

Because only most the fans in the world like the Wings, the corporations, NHL, ESPN, NBC, hell the White House, they like to throw jabs at them every chance they get. Oh well, can't take away the last 22 years, you could put the Winged wheel on a down syndrome kid (no offense) and it wouldn't matter...4 Cups in the last 22 years 6 Finals, 6 Presidents Trophies (no one else has more than 2,) 16 years with 100 points or more...

Hey haters, You Can't Touch This!

I just want to complain about Holland not signing Hossa up for life, again. That's all.

Super glad we tied it so fast. That goal alone gave me hope for this series, and to be honest, I haven't had much. Chicago is a very, very, very good team.

One thing our D will have to work on next season is getting the puck to the net...It seems nobody can get a shot through the net, everything gets blocked....last series as well....

Sure glad Brunner tied it up....gotta stay out of the box...

I think the first thing they have to work on is getting the puck out of the ******* zone.