25 replies to this topic

#21 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,954 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

Tayes will probably win.  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#22 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,646 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

Pasha will win and they will change the name of the trophy to the Datsyuk Award! 

#23 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

As much as I hate the Hawks, I simply can't hate Toews this guy has Yzerman 2 written all over him, so clutch, never any scandals and just leading by example. Let us all hope Wirts is being cheap on him and Toews is going to hit the open market come two years from now.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

<< Win it for Mr. Hockey !

#24 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

As much as I hate the Hawks, I simply can't hate Toews this guy has Yzerman 2 written all over him, so clutch, never any scandals and just leading by example. Let us all hope Wirts is being cheap on him and Toews is going to hit the open market come two years from now.

Good simple kid too.  When the Hawks won the Cup, he was riding around Winnipeg with the Cup on the bus.  That's some funny stuff.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#25 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

Dats is the best defensive forward in the game. Every NHLer would say that. But the voters will choose Toews.

This is how it should be....If Dats signs the 7 year extension you want him to, carve his name in the Selke 8 times to include this year, leave it at the Joe and we'll return it when Dats retires.  That is unless Helm decides it's his turn to win it if he goes full Draper with a 30 goal season and insane D.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#26 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

It should be Pasha's, but I'm not holding my breath.

This is the only reason I might watch about 5 minutes of the awards show.  Otherwise, it's a joke.

Posted Image