• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukPwnz13

Babs confident Datsyuk will stay

Rate this topic

If re-signed, Datsyuk will be 35 when his new contract kicks in. There is thus not a chance that he would be offered a seven-year contract.

Agreed I;m expecting a minimum 3 year contract max 5ish. Thing is, Pasha's 35 but he plays like hes 28/29. He knows his body better than we do. But practically speaking he could keep the contract a minimum and probably finish it up in KHL in his 40s like federov did.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dchesnokov/statuses/337957124422369280#!/dchesnokov/statuses/337957124422369280

Sorry I don't know how to embed a Twitter link on mobile, but dmitry chesnokov said Datsyuk made a decision. Apparently he won't announce yet. Hopefully he announces this summer

Edit: I see now that something similar was already posted a few days ago. Either way, I hope he stays

Edited by wingsfan4795

Seriously, I imagine they'll do with Zetterberg what they did with Lidstrom - no-one gets more than the captain, and offer him a range of options. 2 years, $12M, 3 years $16.5M, 4 years $20M. which is Kennys usual modus operandi, trading length for cap hit.

A 2 year extension would put him awful close to 1000 points and pass Feds for 5th all-time as Wing. 3 years would see him crack 1000 points for sure.

haven't seen this posted:

Datsyuk, who can become an unrestricted free agent next summer, would like to work out a extension this summer.

"I would love to stay," said Datsyuk, 34, who can sign an extension beginning July 5. "Yeah, I hope we agree and we sign a new deal. I hope we agree and I sign for more (years)."

Edit: nevermind, I'm blind and missed the other thread
Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

haven't seen this posted:

Datsyuk, who can become an unrestricted free agent next summer, would like to work out a extension this summer.

"I would love to stay," said Datsyuk, 34, who can sign an extension beginning July 5. "Yeah, I hope we agree and we sign a new deal. I hope we agree and I sign for more (years)."

Edit: nevermind, I'm blind and missed the other thread

:yahoo::w00t2::notworthy:

Guest DeGraa55

Seriously, I imagine they'll do with Zetterberg what they did with Lidstrom - no-one gets more than the captain, and offer him a range of options. 2 years, $12M, 3 years $16.5M, 4 years $20M. which is Kennys usual modus operandi, trading length for cap hit.

A 2 year extension would put him awful close to 1000 points and pass Feds for 5th all-time as Wing. 3 years would see him crack 1000 points for sure.

I'm confused. Z has like 7 years left on his deal.