• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MidMichSteve

Red Wings don't belong in the same rink as the Hawks?

Rate this topic

Seems the theme on the Score radio today in Chicago is that even though Hawks lost one game don't get worked up (which makes sense, we all know that) however they keep harping on usually in a 7 game series the better team always wins and not to get worried.

Um, if that is almost always the case, then how come lower seeds beat higher seeds in 7 game playoff series? Idiots.

LA stormed through the playoffs last year as 8 seed, we beet anaheim as 7 seed this year in the first round, and we are up 2-1 in the series against the mighty hawks.

Ottawa beat Montreal, Rangers beat the Caps

San Jose beat Vancouver, LA beat St. Louis (again)

This deserves a bump or something after tonights game going up 3-1. This is the most absurd sports writing fail and when I read it the first time I was mad, but now I just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Twitter for the lolz...

@DanMcNeil670

To all my "fans" in #RedWings country: Enjoy your dinner. It's comin' back up later when the hammer gets back to being the hammer.

‏@ShaneOConnell2

@DanMcNeil670 Really? My dinner is staying down just fine. How is yours doing?

@DanMcNeil670 ‏

@ShaneOConnell2 crummy.

I think their show is going to Detroit on Monday for game 6(if there is one). I only listen to them on my way to work, but I thought that is what they said the other day.

I love seeing this statement right now. For once it's in our favor.

I wish I had bothered to find this guy's twitter since I mentioned the hammer/nail analogy earlier during the game.

Funny how as the series goes along the "nail" is looking more like a railway spike.

Guest Hatethedrake!

The Hawks dont look like they belong in the same rink as the Wings. :lol:

The Hawks dont look like they belong in the same rink as the Wings. :lol:

oh, please don't go this direction. they are legit talented team. but wings are just way better. that's it.

they both, wings and hawks, are playing at the same rink and that's what makes this series and the game of hockey amazing!

Edited by ami

Don't get cocky, indeed. The fourth win is the most difficult to get.

Most of the time I'd say that if you don't get the ring, you've failed. Not this year. Wings have already surpassed my wildest dream for this season.

From here on out I'm gonna just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I just love how the Hawks are playing the best they can and they are still getting beat. They aren't beating themselves, they aren't really making many mistakes, they just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that the Wings are better than them. Period.

Don't get cocky, indeed. The fourth win is the most difficult to get.

Most of the time I'd say that if you don't get the ring, you've failed. Not this year. Wings have already surpassed my wildest dream for this season.

From here on out I'm gonna just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Well said!

And to think, some posters on this board were hoping the Wings would miss the playoffs for a better draft position. Hope they didn't strain anything too badly climbing back aboard the bandwagon.

Guest The Axe

Well said!

And to think, some posters on this board were hoping the Wings would miss the playoffs for a better draft position. Hope they didn't strain anything too badly climbing back aboard the bandwagon.

Yah! That was pathetic. I was gonna go into a self induced coma if we didnt make the playoffs. Its all that matters.