• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

Short teaser announcement trailer released yesterday.  From what I have seen so far, they're going to release a more in-depth trailer on the 20th.

Release date October 25th.  Giggity!

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#2 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Expanded trailer was indeed released on May 20th, I'm just late posting it here...

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

#3 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

Wow that game looks so sick!
Death stroke though... Is he even a batman character... Google is telling my not so much.

Posted Image

#4 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

Wow that game looks so sick!
Death stroke though... Is he even a batman character... Google is telling my not so much.

Here's Wikipedia's page on him.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Deathstroke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users