• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 1 - (Series Tied at 1)

Rate this topic

Let's Go Red Wings! Kick Blackhawk-ass

AND

Let's Go Country!!!

I hope Brunner scores and my Swiss give it to the US! Maaaan that would be a great night!! :yahoo:

Ps: yes, here it's gonna be night already :bye:

Schweiz 3 USA 0

Sorry guys, that feels too good, let me be happy

Flip deserves criticism for his inconsistent play. He was a total underachiever all season and has shown brief moments of excellence, but his overall play is a disappointment. But it doesn't make Cleary a good player. I'm not typically a major basher, but I think what frustrates most of us, is that Cleary has played with either Datsyuk and or Z all season AND has had PP time. If he's on the 4th line, getting 8 minutes a game, I have no problem with him whatsoever. He's just not a top 6 player and he seems to be an anchor around the necks of Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

I can understand that and agree Cleary is being asked to play a role bigger than his ability at this point in his career.

I'm guessing Babcock thinks that for what he lacks in his offensive abilities up there he makes up for with generally solid defensively play. With the younger guys you're probably gonna get better offensive chances but have more mistakes. Just a theory but seems to me the best explanation for Cleary's current usage.